USPS is doing a better job and shipping faster than UPS for me. Let that sink in with the above statements lol.

even a broken clock is right twice a day.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so glad Oklahoma doesn't have vehicle inspection shit.

My buddy that is starting a repo/wrecker business asked me if I would take his truck to the Oklahoma DPS to get it inspected/certified though, and I'm really dreading it. Guess I am half ass working for him now.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Psychotic ex and her new fuckboy drove 5 hours down here. She went in one vehicle with her mom. Fuckboy went with her dad in another vehicle, all of them coked out. To start a manhunt looking for me. LOL. didn't piss me off, but it's funny. Kinda want to know the lies she's telling them to get them so hyped up to find me. Luckily for them I don't open carry.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

More and more each day; the word "offended"

I just heard on the radio someone was offended because of a proposal to build a fence... a FENCE offended you?

Next time you go to the doctor pick up a prescription for some fucking balls. I don't have time to sit around and coddle you because someone stepped on your daisy toes.

Got my registration renewed but not inspection..

"If you have a tinted windshield we need 8x8 cutout for the sticker"

And sticker is about 4x5

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

More and more each day; the word "offended"

I just heard on the radio someone was offended because of a proposal to build a fence... a FENCE offended you?

Next time you go to the doctor pick up a prescription for some fucking balls. I don't have time to sit around and coddle you because someone stepped on your daisy toes.

It all depends on what side of the fence you are in lol

But if you're talking about borders then it can offend some people depending on how trump said it. He needs to use the right words and not use immigrants. Just say isis is coming in through the borders and they need to stop them lol when you attack a race and insult them there will be people who will get offended.

What I'm referring to has nothing to do with Trump or immigration or party politics. It's a local thing

Archived