i hope so lmao. Dude got out of his range rover looking like the typical "my dad's a lawyer you can't fight me" outfit.

Funny-memes-official-uniform-of-you-cant

and it's even funnier, because the guy I'm working for, his dad is a lawyer lmao. And the guy I'm working for is 6'2", a solid 240, covered in tattoos, and has spent more time on rig floors that the range rover guy has spent in a gym.

But fuck, I hope we get to go pick up that Range. would put a smile on my face bigger than texas

This meme reminds me of the guy who lives on the apartment complex I used to live.. He has no job for over a year, lives in $1200 rent apartment and pays $700 lease on "his" 3 series.. Talked with him a few days ago and he told me that he was gonna lease an M2 soon.. On top of it I saw his father, mommy and grandpa bringing groceries multiple times.. No shame at all.. 28 year old..

And yea his father is a lawyer and drives 2015 SL AMG..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most white kids dress like that unless they are skaters or live in the ghetto but rich areas thats how they dress lol

Uh no sir they do not, only the white people of the Upper class douche bag variety dress like that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

most white kids dress like that unless they are skaters or live in the ghetto but rich areas thats how they dress lol

Uh no sir they do not, only the white people of the Upper class douche bag variety dress like that.

this. only kids I ever seen dressed like that is the self entitled douches whose daddy pays for everything

this. only kids I ever seen dressed like that is the self entitled douches whose daddy pays for everything

x2

wear jeans, work boots, and a t-shirt about 90% of the time. generally a ford, 1320video, pantera, or graduating class shirt.

unless I dress up. then it's cowboy boots, nicer jeans, a button up. And if I'm planning on getting really shit faced, I'll bring a cow boy hat to put on.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I've never seen anyone dress like that. The closest I've seen is the guy with black hair on the back right (left?) the other guys, I've only ever seen in similar memes, never in person.

x2

wear jeans, work boots, and a t-shirt about 90% of the time. generally a ford, 1320video, pantera, or graduating class shirt.

unless I dress up. then it's cowboy boots, nicer jeans, a button up. And if I'm planning on getting really shit faced, I'll bring a cow boy hat to put on.

That's how I used to dress for parties. Only at some point throughout the night after many coronas, my cowboy hat would be replaced with a sombrero.

010F6083-121C-4B84-9268-D6AEAFF2FD63_zps

Completely agree. Only upper class douches dress like that. I typically see jeans and a hoodie. I typically rock a shirt and basketball shorts 12 months out of the year!

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

x2

That's how I used to dress for parties. Only at some point throughout the night after many coronas, my cowboy hat would be replaced with a sombrero.

010F6083-121C-4B84-9268-D6AEAFF2FD63_zps

bro when I drink with my vatos the same shit happens hahahah.

forgot to mention, when I'm not wearing jeans, its the same get up but with athletic shorts. Still work boots, and a t shirt. my 4 year old justin work boots are the most comfortable shoes I have. went through 2 soles in them, and I'm getting close to having holes on the toes

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

all i wears is dickies suits and pleated khakis with a plain white T. if i'm dressing up its 3 piece suits and wingtips

Archived