No pics, and nope took the z28, took I10 there are tons of houses and buildings with a few feet of water in them, water is about 6" from the top of stop signs in some places so its getting bad. I couldnt even take I10 back so I had to go 10 miles into LA, the head south and drive along the beach for about an hour before getting back into TX. What made it worse was I was stuck on the bridge heading back for 2 hrs due to a dumb motherfucker not knowing the area and trying to take a short cut at night.

http://kfdm.com/news/local/at-least-one-dead-after-vehicle-plunges-into-pi-waterway-return-traffic-from-louisiana

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A broken mcflurry machine at mcdonalds

But What Do I Know?

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8

• JVC KD-R975BTS
  • Clarion EQS746
  • Kenwood P907PS
  • Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1
  • Ampere Audio 2000.1
  • MB Quart Onyx 800.4
  • XS Power D3400 - Hood
  • XS Power D975 - Trunk
  • Singer 240A
  • Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge
  • Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener

not sept. yet gonna drop usbank as soon as this loan for the truck is over sick of the shit i have to deal with atm i don't have a debit card

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Women drivers. Just because you put your signal on doesn't mean you can merge. Nor does it mean I should spike my brakes to allow you to merge into the passing lane when it's you holding up traffic by driving under the speed limit. Beep all you want.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

we didn't break 700 at the wheels yesterday. fuckin boost a pump is shitting out on us.

and the tune started to crash on the way home. so no bottom end driveability. but top end is insane.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Been paying medical bills left and right since everything happened with the wife in November/December and they keep rolling in.

Today I get one from a company I've not heard from or got a bill from yet, saying its the final notice and has to be paid in full. Where the fuck were the bills from the last 3 months you never sent us cock suckers?

Our dog is 14 and she's deaf, half blind, and very lethargic. I have feeling she won't make it through the summer. My wife is going to have a meltdown when she passes. I'm really not looking forward to the emotional mess on my horizon.

Dumbass dog got on the counter and scarfed a bunch of chocolate now I gotta play hide and seek with the piles of vomit

Archived