i log online every night and they let me know if i have to show up. after 5 times im told i have completed my jury duty.. for those of you who think its a joke. just wait when you get a letter with a bench warrant for your arrest

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i log online every night and they let me know if i have to show up. after 5 times im told i have completed my jury duty.. for those of you who think its a joke. just wait when you get a letter with a bench warrant for your arrest

Lol. Fuck.

The next one I'll get. I'll take a vid of me pissing on it and post it

ken.. are you Riverside county or San Bernardino county?

if you are in either of those 2 and get a summons make sure you appear.. they are serving everyone warrants. they are doing 3 days in county and a $1000 fine

i ignored one ages ago and nothing happened.. 3 years ago i ignored another and received a letter with a warning letting me know next letter was going to be a warrant for my arrest..

If thats the case down there that sucks. Up here in the pacific nw you just toss em and pretend you didnt get one. If it isn't served to you they cant verify that you received it. Unless they can prove it was in you hands they can't arrest you.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

after you ignore the first one then they send the next one certified so there is no way around it.. was googling and many states are now cracking down on it

other states are actually harder than Cali. here it just 1k maybe jail time but it a day.. other states 30 days jail time..

Skip the show-cause order, and the charge can grow into criminal contempt of court. That carries a $500 fine and up to a 30-day jail sentence.

got a summons for jury duty today

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I've done it three times, it's boring as hell.

I just started this job today. I literally cannot go do this shit. Luckily it's working for the county, but a county north, and I see that county commissioner every morning. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow and see if he can make some phone calls. I can't afford to take 2-5+ days off work to make $25 a day sitting at the court house...

I wouldn't be surprised if your job pays you a full days pay for each day of jury duty you serve, most government jobs do.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

when they get you, you will serve time in jail

they also fine you.. just wait for your turn

Oh fuck?! Oh fuck!?!,

Lol.,,,...

Lol. Fuck.

The next one I'll get. I'll take a vid of me pissing on it and post it

8FxEa.gif

Archived