When someone wants to give you a demo of their "slappin system" and it is a dual dvc sub powered by a 2 channel dual that keeps going into protect because it is bridged at 2 ohm.......

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upset stomach. I can handle burns, cuts, scrapes, broken bones, etc. But give me some nausea and I'm a big baby.

And I yacked so hard I dislocated my jaw. So yeah that was my night

Upset stomach. I can handle burns, cuts, scrapes, broken bones, etc. But give me some nausea and I'm a big baby.

And I yacked so hard I dislocated my jaw. So yeah that was my night

Usually I hate 911 calls for vomiting, but if you called with a dislocated jaw from puking, I wouldn't even be mad, that's damn impressive lol. Get feeling better man

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

got a summons for jury duty today

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I've done it three times, it's boring as hell.

I just started this job today. I literally cannot go do this shit. Luckily it's working for the county, but a county north, and I see that county commissioner every morning. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow and see if he can make some phone calls. I can't afford to take 2-5+ days off work to make $25 a day sitting at the court house...

I wouldn't be surprised if your job pays you a full days pay for each day of jury duty you serve, most government jobs do.

we'll see tomorrow. I forgot to bring the summons in this morning.

hope since I haven't had a real job since september I can pull the "financial hardship" card

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

School levy that i voted against just hit my taxes, they went up 10%.....TEN FUCKING PERCENT!!!!!!!

and the street assessments haven't even hit it yet, they are like $1200 a fucking year.........

Honestly, some days I hate even living.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

School levy that i voted against just hit my taxes, they went up 10%.....TEN FUCKING PERCENT!!!!!!!

and the street assessments haven't even hit it yet, they are like $1200 a fucking year.........

Honestly, some days I hate even living.....

Holy shit, usually it's just a couple mill's.

A ten percent hike is some California type shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I just started this job today. I literally cannot go do this shit. Luckily it's working for the county, but a county north, and I see that county commissioner every morning. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow and see if he can make some phone calls. I can't afford to take 2-5+ days off work to make $25 a day sitting at the court house...
I wouldn't be surprised if your job pays you a full days pay for each day of jury duty you serve, most government jobs do.

hope since I haven't had a real job since september I can pull the "financial hardship" card

Tell them you hate women, blacks and Mexicans They won't even let you sit down.

If that don't work I have 472 other ways to get away from it. Spite the throwing it in the garbage shit.

Edit. They can't MAKE you do anything. Spite war Migeulls is trying to act like a clown about.

They can NOT make anyone do anything. Lol fuck.

Christ. You clowns act like this is Bahrain or some shit. Lol Jesus.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Tell them you hate women, blacks and Mexicans They won't even let you sit down.

If that don't work I have 472 other ways to get away from it. Spite the throwing it in the garbage shit.

Edit. They can't MAKE you do anything. Spite war Migeulls is trying to act like a clown about.

They can NOT make anyone do anything. Lol fuck.

Christ. You clowns act like this is Bahrain or some shit. Lol Jesus.

....i was going to say that I hated mexicans and women of mixed descent

which is completely false. luv tacos and lightskin bitches(those of you that have me on fb, know my profile picture)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived