i agree with the hate everyone and they will let you slide

by the way kyle.. i checked online and utah is not lenient when it comes to it.. but shouldnt give legal advise to someone in another state that could potentially be breaking the law in another state.. is like someone from Colorado telling someone from new york to walk with a blunt and puff on it. or N8 telling me to open carry because its not illegal in texas.. here and in many stats a felony.. in some they will tag you as a criminal

everyone should check their state laws

Cool fuck them, and Fuck them and fuck em all.

I break the law 47 times a day.

I am a criminal. And a fucking good one.

What you "Google" and call breaking the law.

I call a fucking 11 year old pussy joke.

You do you. I'll do me. ;)

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

School levy that i voted against just hit my taxes, they went up 10%.....TEN FUCKING PERCENT!!!!!!!

and the street assessments haven't even hit it yet, they are like $1200 a fucking year.........

Honestly, some days I hate even living.....

Holy shit, usually it's just a couple mill's.

A ten percent hike is some California type shit.

werd, i was shocked as well, thus the rant post, texted just about everyone I know whining like a little school girl bitch. Shit just pisses me off to no end, UGH!!!!!! I am curious how much others went up

I really wish they would only make the fuckers who voted for it pay.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I wouldn't go in there talking crazy shit, that's will get you locked up for sure.

If you don't want to do it just pretend like you never got It and move on with your life, it's that simple.

If they try and come after you be like what summons, I never got it.

I will tell you the two times I went and didn't get seated on a trial it was boring as hell, but the one that I actually sat on a trial it was pretty interesting in a boring sort of way.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I wouldn't go in there talking crazy shit, that's will get you locked up for sure.

If you don't want to do it just pretend like you never got It and move on with your life, it's that simple.

If they try and come after you be like what summons, I never got it.

I will tell you the two times I went and didn't get seated on a trial it was boring as hell, but the one that I actually sat on a trial it was pretty interesting in a boring sort of way.

i have done it before.. California is now sending certified summons so now you cant say you didnt get it.. people are getting fined here.. $250 for first failure then up to $1500 for repeating failures. all you have to do is reply and just call in every day and hopefully they tell you you're not needed

https://www.saccourt.ca.gov/jury/general.aspx

What If A Juror Does Not Report as Instructed?

Every resident of Sacramento County who is qualified to serve and who does not have a legal hardship or excuse must appear for jury service when summoned. Willful failure to appear is contempt of court. Contempt of court is punishable by fine of up to $1,500.00 and/or five days in the county jail.

oklahoma by god

I get "compensated" by my employer. not sure what it will be, but it won't be a complete loss. I'm off friday's, and that's the day I first go in for selection. Hopefully I know the fuck up or something. Know his family. Have a legit bias

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Finally got my black corner markers after being on backorder for two months. Not what I expected. Thye look good until the lights come on. Its a completely black lens, except for the center where the bulb is. Its see-thru. So its just a nasty lit up bulb in plain view. Hoping a LED bulb swap will help, otherwise ill have to find a different set.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived