LOL, Dad was a career cop. I got my ass beat when I fucked up. Until I got bigger than him in HS and stepped up one day. He said, "ok, get the fuck out."

Ass whoopin does more than you think. Pride would be crushed at that age. If I had a kid, and kept them in check like my parents did, I'd go to jail quick as shit. Fucking kids got it so damn easy these days.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah my parents kicked me out at 12. My grandparents took me in. I left at 15. But these days kids are the boss according to the laws. I've already talked to the police here in Texas. My resposibility till 18 unless she's a runaway and reported so. At 17 they can't make her come home but if I haven't reported her as a runaway and she commits a crime its on me. But if she is reported as a runaway it's on her.

Still learning but have started gathering.

What pisses me off is my crazy ass neighbor she sent the sheriff to my home at 11:30 last night saying I was beaming radio signals in to her house disturbing her so she had to put tin foil on her windows and wall's :crazy: And the state of California lets her run a day care out of her home :Doh:

What pisses me off is my crazy ass neighbor she sent the sheriff to my home at 11:30 last night saying I was beaming radio signals in to her house disturbing her so she had to put tin foil on her windows and wall's :crazy: And the state of California lets her run a day care out of her home :Doh:

WTF?!?!

also, commenting on the Jury duty a few pages back, i did it and it was actually really fun and interesting. I would love to do it again. Seeing/hearing/reading the evidence was a shocker, people acting out in court was fucking awesome, dude escaped fucking jail and there was a manhunt and shit, spent almost a week dealing with all this and talking to no one, meals were catered etc. In the end the judge called a mistrial so we all got sent home and they were gonna redo fucking everything, HUGE waste but made for a fucking AWESOME experience, I don't care what anyone says. =)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Yeah, Thanks. Really what's going on right now is the best thing for her. I can't keep her out home (without putting myself in jail) so the ankle monitor deal is what needs to happen. If she decides to take that off well then sorry about your luck. See you when your 18.

Still learning but have started gathering.

the slut I took to heatwave got engaged today.

what a shame. wasn't a looker but she was good when the lights went out

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

And there will be hundreds more like that. You just said it yourself she wasn't a model so there you go.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nah she likes loud music but she's still in a car seat. Truck doesn't have those lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

living in a military town because EVERY audio shop has insane prices and make their money off of '0 DOWN 24MONTH MILITARY FINANCE'.

But What Do I Know?

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8

• JVC KD-R975BTS
  • Clarion EQS746
  • Kenwood P907PS
  • Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1
  • Ampere Audio 2000.1
  • MB Quart Onyx 800.4
  • XS Power D3400 - Hood
  • XS Power D975 - Trunk
  • Singer 240A
  • Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge