Lol yes but you do have an audio scene because of it so there is a Bright side

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not actually sure why advertising good financing on car audio would piss you off... Even if prices are inflated, same as cash makes it easier for people to get into car audio.

There aren't any other car audio guys in my neighborhood that I know of, except the occasional billy-bob redneck that used to have a system but blew all his windows out. Would be nice if more guys around here had the bug like I do.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Yeah I know what you mean. When I tell people at work about what I want to do and show them videos they are like " Why would you want to destroy your truck". Whatever....

Still learning but have started gathering.

someone's idea to tighten the chain on my garage door was to move the middle of the chain on the opposite side of the the guide fml works great now

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

my amount of time for holding out to pay my taxes is coming up.......paying in rocks!....................not

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

my amount of time for holding out to pay my taxes is coming up.......paying in rocks!....................not

Go to the bank and order the full amount of your taxes in pennies, unroll all of them and bring to them in bags or boxes, make them count that shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They have to legally except it. people done been sued over dat shit yo haha

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Go to the bank and order the full amount of your taxes in pennies, unroll all of them and bring to them in bags or boxes, make them count that shit.

people get arrested for that. I was gonna do that to pay a weed ticket I got until I googled it. Disorderly conduct aint shit but I didn't want to add more money in fines, lol

Till the 8th. Damn spell check. Yeah I plan on her getting a job this time but as was stated it would fall back on me. The ducking laws are stupid man. If your kid tells you "fuck you, I'm not doing it" there's nothing you can do. Whoop a 16 year old? Kind of dumb and pointless.

FUUUUUUUUUGGGGGG that, there isn't one cop that would actually arrest you for beating that ass. As long as she doesn't bleed or you balled your fist up. My 12 yr old just got that ass whooped for talking back in school. Nothing bad but I'm not allowing shit to slide. I understand if you aint into doing it though.

Archived