Wife bought me new dress pants for work, 3rd time I wear this pair and when I put them on this morning the button falls off.

Get a loser look and of the 8 or so wraps in each eyelet pair, looks like it was actually only held on by 4 stitches into the pants.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter how "hot" they are.

There's a dude, somewhere, fed the fuck up with her shit.

the most underrated goddamn fucking comment on the forum.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Hungry as fuck and I have no money on me to buy lunch with.

Thats why I always keep an emergency $20 in the car, gotta have cash for the lady that sells homemade burritos and gorditas every morning

Totally do the same thing. There's a taco truck int he parking lot where I work but he only takes cash. Good food though and its about a ten seconds walk to lunch.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Phone calls through car speakers. Its a good idea, I get it. But I shouldn't have to hear the 30 minute convo about how your day went. Turn the shit down motherfucker. We get bitched at for loud music, I propose an ordinance against loud fucking phone conversations.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Phone calls through car speakers. Its a good idea, I get it. But I shouldn't have to hear the 30 minute convo about how your day went. Turn the shit down motherfucker. We get bitched at for loud music, I propose an ordinance against loud fucking phone conversations.

When I get stuck next to someone doing that shit I start yelling crazy stuff really loud in hopes that the person on the other end hears it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

"baby, quick fucking around with this loser already, tell him who's your daddy now"

would yell out something along those lines.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

When I get stuck next to someone doing that shit I start yelling crazy stuff really loud in hopes that the person on the other end hears it.

Im in my apartment. This fuck is parked a few spots dwn from my place and its still clear as day.

"baby, quick fucking around with this loser already, tell him who's your daddy now"

would yell out something along those lines.

LMAO

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Monthly cable/internet rates went up another $4 this month. I feel trapped LOL

Executive compensation for TWC (2014) The 1%

Name Base Salary Target Annual Bonus Target LTI Target Total Direct Compensation

Robert D. Marcus ............. $ 1,500,000 $ 5,000,000 $ 7,500,000 $ 14,000,000

Dinesh C. Jain ................ $ 1,000,000 $ 2,500,000 $ 4,000,000 $ 7,500,000

Arthur T. Minson, Jr. ..........$ 900,000 $ 1,350,000 $ 3,250,000 $ 5,500,000

Marc Lawrence-Apfelbaum $ 650,000 $ 650,000 $ 1,575,000 $ 2,875,000

Peter C. Stern(1) ............... $ 625,000 $ 625,000 $ 1,300,000 $ 2,550,000

Motherfuckers are making this much every year, and I can't get a deal for a being a long time customer.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived