• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and my aunt worked for southwest airlines at one time, so she still gets good deals on flights and rental cars. grandma passed away the other day. She booked us a 1:45 pm flight from OKC to Denver, and got us a FUCKING TOYOTA CAMRY to drive from Denver to Grand Junction. I'll probably end up kiling my bernie sanders supporting cousin solely from being pissed about the camry. I'd just assume to put 2k miles or whatever on my f150 and drive there at this point

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

When looking for a used vehicle, all the used car places all say "affordable used cars" etc and when you look there is nothing older than a 2011 and like 10k min. what a joke.

That's probably partly because financing a car older than 5 years jacks the interest rate and smashes the loan length.

I had found an old man's Silverado crew cab 1500hd with the 6.0L, but it was a 2007 I think? Best i could find was a 24 month loan with like 7.9% interest because it was so old.

I can't remember the price but it only had 56k miles, think they wanted ~$20,500 for it, it's been a few months.

I got a 60 month loan at 6% on my 2008, all depends on who you go through.

You're always going higher interest on a used car though.

Our goal is to have the car paid off in 18 to 24 months though so I won't end up getting raped so bad on interest.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The worst dealerships are the "finance only" predators. "Buy here, pay here" ONLY. You cannot walk in with cash and buy a vehicle. They prey on people not running the numbers, but simply looking at the monthly payment amount. Then they bank on those that fall behind with hard late charges and repos. I see the local repo guys with cars on hooks bringing them over there a couple times a month. Sickening business plan.

One of our local new car dealers recently bought into the JD Byrider franchise to screw people that way. I run a standalone accessory shop owned by a different dealership and my building is right next door to my owners. They opened this JDB place up right across the street so I have to see it whenever I'm at my desk.

Static drops are my bag.

Man I'm really glad I've got white people credit. They let me finance anything if I want ot

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Man I'm really glad I've got white people credit. They let me finance anything if I want ot

Same here.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Same here.

Yup. Especially now that we got my wife's numbers up too.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived