• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a scratch on my road king. It's an 03 anniversary edition. And the only way to get it repainted that color is to remove the part and send it to harley. So I'm be waiting about a month for the right bag to be repainted

That sounds like total bs to me. We've done plenty of spot-in's and blends on HD bikes with no issues. Their factory paint isn't anything special, any reputable paint shop can knock it out.

Hillary Clinton might actually become president

This whole election cycle has done nothing but make an embarrassment out of the entire country.

It sickens me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Hillary Clinton might actually become president

Here is how I'm calling it, Clinton and trump are the delegate winners. But Clinton and Cruz get the nominations. Then by the good grace of God I hope Cruz gets the W in november.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I don't think Cruz will beat hillary, he's too conservative.

It's the same reason Romney lost in my opinion.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't think Cruz will beat hillary, he's too conservative.

It's the same reason Romney lost in my opinion.

Unfortunately your probably right. I really do not look forward to november.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Honestly it's going to be a joke regardless of who is elected. I do fall right so I'd much prefer trump/cruz over bernie/hilary but either way I don't expect a normal presidency. I think Cruz might be the most "normal" of the candidates and he isn't that either.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Archived