Could wait for the si.

I've been in the new one...I like it a lot but I don't know if I want to do another FWD.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You get snow? If you do you'll need. Snow tires all the way around. It's fun and all but I drive a 4wd now for a reason.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

We have maybe 10-20 days a year with snow on the ground when I leave for work. I haven't seen anything accumulate past 6". If I go the Lexus route I'm doing an AWD one, despite the weight increase/MPG decrease

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Columbus area isn't bad for snow, I've lived here since 99 and can only remember a few times we had more than 6" on the ground. We have close to 200 salt/plow trucks ready to go when a storm comes through

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Toilet isn't handling business like it used to. Not sure what the problem is.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

After doing some remodeling at work, they were selling file cabinets for $20 and donating it to our charity. Bought 3, 2 4 drawer and 1 2 door. The 2 door was basically shelving that locked which I was pretty happy about getting for $20. Took the 2 4door home last week and was planning on taking the 2 door home today. Walk downstairs and my cabinet is missing. Apparently 7, including mine, were taken so far by people who didn't buy them.

1. Fuck this 80% - 90% humidity.

2. I'm tired of busting my ass day in and day out to make other people lots of money while I sit here broke,

Somethings got to change soon, not sure what to do though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1. Fuck this 80% - 90% humidity.

2. I'm tired of busting my ass day in and day out to make other people lots of money while I sit here broke,

Somethings got to change soon, not sure what to do though.

1. Cant help you with the humidity, I work in the second most humid city in the county

http://www.city-data.com/top2/c485.html (2-5 are all within 45 min of where I am)

2. So when are you moving to TX?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I'd move there in an instant if i could but it's not that easy to just uproot my family with no money and drag them all the way across the country like that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived