People who use made up genders, identify with other kin types (people that believe they are a fucking animal, plant, star, god, etc. And yes I had to look that shit up) and the other social justice warrior fucker going on. 40 years ago they would have been institutionalized, and they should be today. There are two genders. Male. Female. (I suppose transvestite but it's still defined by if you have a cock or pussy; so there are still only two).

Are you trying to assume that I am not an Apache Attack Helicopter?

I'll hellfire your ass to bits yo.

(Looked back in posts to see somebody beat me to it, but it was what first came to mind so I'm still gonna post that shit)

But yeah man, it's completely fucked, a mental illness, and there's no stopping it. I'm not a douche or anything about it when there's no need to be, but if they're acting like fucking idiots then there's a good reason to be. Don't know when we thought it was a good idea to stop labeling things as retarded or mental illnesses, because back when we were doing that shit we were going to the moon. Now Nasa's budget is shit.

The correlation is there man.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my car died a lil while ago and I'm here waiting in the marsh for a tow truck.

Turns out its the fuel pump, I put a pressure gauge on it and it was showing 20psi. A ls1 is supposed to be 58 psi, I put in a new fuel filter and its still fucked so I just overnighted a 255 lph racetronix pump. Now the car will have a fuel system that can handle 600hp.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

a few of the lazy ass motherfuckers I work with...

can't even walk 200yards to get the front end loader to fill his truck...but he can stand next to his god damn truck for 20 minutes and look at the rock pile.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

That will get you a fine in my little hick town. We mow two rows inside away from the street then turn around and blow the rest outside of where we mow. But I agree in the county roads it's grass every where. Surprised bigger towns don't fine you for that plus it clogs sewer systems

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

mentally exhausting express lube think i will go back to the warehouse scene

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

That will get you a fine in my little hick town. We mow two rows inside away from the street then turn around and blow the rest outside of where we mow. But I agree in the county roads it's grass every where. Surprised bigger towns don't fine you for that plus it clogs sewer systems

90% of the time thats because county just brings in brush hogs and mows the right of way. oh and tree trimming tractors that mulch that shit up in the right of way. it does piss me off though...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Working on putting the fuel pump in the car, got the trap door cut and when I went to unbolt the fuel pump assembly my wrench slipped off the nut and I cut the fuck out of my finger on the fresh cut metal, sitting here trying to decide if I need stitches or not.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

mentally exhausting express lube think i will go back to the warehouse scene

Only thing that bugs me is how slow this business has become,

I remember doing 50 cars a day when I was 19 and now we're lucky to do 20.

I hate sitting around all day.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived