My wife's family goes hard on Christmas, and birthdays too but Christmas is current. So they ask for a list of everything I "want". Well I mainly want things for around the house for when the baby gets here. They aren't happy things aren't for me since "I will just get those things if I ask at the baby shower." Well I actually made a list of things like golf balls or tools. Wasnt good enough and said they will just get me something they think I will like, and I won't, since my list was boring. If you don't like my list, that you wanted me to make, then just give me cash or a gift card(which happens to be on the list).

Tldr: first world problems

well shit add a sports car or motorcycle lol

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N8, i share your pain USPS shows they delivered my upper receiver today 6:30 pm. i go check and nothing in my mailbox

DATE & TIME

STATUS OF ITEM

December 2, 2016 , 6:32 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

LOS ANGELES, CA

I'm going to the post office this morning this should be good

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So the answer. We fucked up but we can't help you. Sorry.

ECADE2B5-750D-480B-BEFC-7077E86F0F8F_zps

Good news is that he company is taking care of me. The irony is I know it was a woman who took it and kept it. There is a slim chance of what's in that package will fit her

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Two active kids (one in HS and one in college) and my wife is now disabled and on regular high dollar maintenance. Not an option.

To keep my plan the same as this year it's $785/month.

To triple my deductibles and lose some other stuff it's $690/month.

Catastrophic super high deductible ($7.5k/13.5k no coverage until it's met) is $580/month--which is about what I'm paying in 2016.

Nowhere really to save for us in those plans.

Exploring a few options if I can't get a better full time gig. Contract work and start my custom shop on the side, etc. Insurance is actually cheaper and easier to deal with in the open market. We're still comfortable with just my income but it's getting tighter rather than easier.

Not sure where in Wisconsin your but CN is hiring out of Stevens Point and Superior. Not sure how good the insurance is but I imagine its pretty good since their pension plan is awesome. Starting wage is $32 an hr at 90% rate for the first year or so that may have gone up since I last talked to one their yard masters. Like all railroad jobs you could be gone for a few days at a time or home every night its part of the job. Link if your interested.

http://jobs.cn.ca/en/index.sn?s=t&mode=list&page=&sortby=&orderby=&pays=All&province=WI&categorie=All&q=&idautodemande=&submit_job_search=

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Good news is that he company is taking care of me. The irony is I know it was a woman who took it and kept it. There is a slim chance of what's in that package will fit her

usps needs to get their shit together.. lady who dropped off my upper told me she brought a phone the other day.. i had to take letters back to post office cause they keep leaving shit thats not mine on my mailbox.. this is not a problem in one office but a national problem

Two active kids (one in HS and one in college) and my wife is now disabled and on regular high dollar maintenance. Not an option.

To keep my plan the same as this year it's $785/month.

To triple my deductibles and lose some other stuff it's $690/month.

Catastrophic super high deductible ($7.5k/13.5k no coverage until it's met) is $580/month--which is about what I'm paying in 2016.

Nowhere really to save for us in those plans.

Exploring a few options if I can't get a better full time gig. Contract work and start my custom shop on the side, etc. Insurance is actually cheaper and easier to deal with in the open market. We're still comfortable with just my income but it's getting tighter rather than easier.

Not sure where in Wisconsin your but CN is hiring out of Stevens Point and Superior. Not sure how good the insurance is but I imagine its pretty good since their pension plan is awesome. Starting wage is $32 an hr at 90% rate for the first year or so that may have gone up since I last talked to one their yard masters. Like all railroad jobs you could be gone for a few days at a time or home every night its part of the job. Link if your interested.

http://jobs.cn.ca/en/index.sn?s=t&mode=list&page=&sortby=&orderby=&pays=All&province=WI&categorie=All&q=&idautodemande=&submit_job_search=

Good looking out man. I'll look into it.

I'm applying to a couple local places for higher wages and/or better insurance. Had a talk with the owner where I'm at now and he offered overtime (on my terms, I run my own building) but only during the busy season, which is now.

I'm in Wausau and so is my brother, who works in Point.

Static drops are my bag.

usps needs to get their shit together.. lady who dropped off my upper told me she brought a phone the other day.. i had to take letters back to post office cause they keep leaving shit thats not mine on my mailbox.. this is not a problem in one office but a national problem

Since I don't work

I've literally waited for packages. Ive made them get off and check the back when I don't get the package. The face they make when I bring out the tracking info lol after they tell me they don't see anything. Only once they didn't find it (from ups) but amazon gave me my money back

my sister is missing a lot of new clothes we just bought a couple days ago...

she still has what she needs but still the fuck ppl gotta steal from the handicapped for

glad she is out of that place now

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived