All women are hoarders.

Not all. My wife throws too much shit away I have to keep an eye on stuff otherwise it will get tossed lol

But what's your bathroom counter look like?

They all got their thing that they hoard.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All women are hoarders.

Not all. My wife throws too much shit away I have to keep an eye on stuff otherwise it will get tossed lol
But what's your bathroom counter look like?

They all got their thing that they hoard.

No counter, just a wall mounted sink. She collects cow knick knacks, I guess I'm lucky lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Check engine light.

Dentist bill.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

coworkers that come in to work sick. WTF? use your fukkin sick time bitches and quit getting everyone else sick.

What's sick time?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

coworkers that come in to work sick. WTF? use your fukkin sick time bitches and quit getting everyone else sick.

What's sick time?

Never heard of it. Where I work if someone doesn't come in because they're sick, that's 8-10hours of shit that everyone else has to get done that day.

coworkers that constantly bitch about their job, but come to work day in and day out.

dude today talked for 2 hours straight about how much money he used to make working in the oilfield and all these other truck driving jobs he has been offered...but the motherfucker just shows up to work everyday.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

When it's too hot in your room when you're trying to sleep and all you can do is sweat, look at the ceiling, and shed manly tears.

It's december, Crack a window

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived