Idk what you drive but I know if my CEL is on my car won't remote start. Stupid ass safety shit.

That might be why the remote start doesn't work then. 2007 Tahoe. you must use mobile? lol oh well will get it eventually

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cunt of a sister... Im sure I have said it before. But she needs a throat punch

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

ELM327 OBDII bluetooth adapters on ebay for $15 or less. Scan your codes and figure out what's up. can even reset your light if it's something simple.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

My cunt of a sister... Im sure I have said it before. But she needs a throat punch

I'll be the judge of whether or not she needs a throat punch. Pics, cough 'em up.

2007 Pacifica

I'll be the judge of whether or not she needs a throat punch. Pics, cough 'em up.

If you want pics of a fat short pregnant chick. stand by.... you cant tell if shes pregnant or fat.

Id be doing you a favor by not posting them. I dont want tto get my first warning point for that LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

If you want pics of a fat short pregnant chick. stand by.... you cant tell if shes pregnant or fat.

Id be doing you a favor by not posting them. I dont want tto get my first warning point for that LOL

So then Ahmed will be the judge :lol:

2007 Pacifica

Bahahahahahah

Idk what you drive but I know if my CEL is on my car won't remote start. Stupid ass safety shit.

That might be why the remote start doesn't work then. 2007 Tahoe. you must use mobile? lol oh well will get it eventually

Ya I don't have a computer. Just phone

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ya I don't have a computer. Just phone

Yes if the light is on it wont remote start. Its protecting itself

Archived