I'm sorry to hear that LT.  Winter really sucks this year.  I haven't even gone snowmobiling or ice climbing yet.  All I do is fix/wrestle with my trucks to keep them running and starting.  The batt. charger and block heaters are my best friends right now.  Getting my 4x4 Silverado worked on today.  When I get it back, I am going to do something fun for a change. 

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ups not answering phones

internet throttling the shit out of me before http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5948488547 after 5 Mbps download http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5948476933

snow not being cleared correctly at my apt.

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Checking Facebook or Instagram. I follow lots of gun manufacturer pages. Makes me sad/mad to see all of the stuff I can't have lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

...still out of work. Still looking and even the crap retail and warehouse jobs I applied to want me to go through a 3-4 part process...and none of them let me talk to manager or a human being. 

I fucking refuse to go back to the government though...I just can't do that ever again. I am trying to stay positive but its been a rough run so far. The oilfield is looking a lot better. 

22 minutes ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

They done shut down the ho section of backpage and now my oldest kid's mom is unemployed. I'm sure she'll be asking me for money soon, lol

I'm dying lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

31 minutes ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

she's 35 and looks 22 so if you want a young looking bitch with 12 life times of experience, let me know, lol

Lol what's her rate? Send her down to Lafayette for a while she will find some business lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived