The political following in my state drives me absolutely bonkers

Vote in a light rail system. Freak out when the taxes and fees to fund it hit. 

Vote in a $15/hr minimum wage, despite it not working well in neighboring cities
Literally GIVE the homeless places to stay, and wonder why the homeless population explodes

And the one that sparked this post: The sheep mentality. There's a bill in the works right now that from my read through, can be summarized as boys use the boy's room, girls use the girl's room. Yet there are so many vote-no pages on this thing, claiming everything from sexism to transphobia. Un-freaking believable. If you have to convince someone why you need to use this restroom... You SHOULDN'T USE THAT ONE. And my favorite is whenever someone tries to argue with it.. Queue the "your ignorant" rebuttal.

Find something to do with your time other than be a victim to everything... Seriously.....

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spent a few hours sunday afternoon cleaning and waxing my car. Sunday night into Monday afternoon it rains and now it's dirty as hell again DUBYA TEE EFF -_-

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Senior Co-worker. 

Me on 3/3/2017: we are running low on components, here's the list of everything we need.

Co-worker: well we only need that one specific component right now so we will only order that. We can grab some of the other stuff from our parts room. 

Me: ok, but we will need to order the rest in probably a week or 2 so why not do all at the same time?

Skip forward to today. 

Co-worker: did you ever go through our kit and make a list of what components we need? We ran out of some stuff while you were gone last week.

I fucking told you a month ago and you have a physical copy of the list of components and one in your email. I really don't know how this guy with a PhD has made it as an engineer for 25 years. 

Changing out my primary personal email address that I've been using for the last 10 years because everyone messes it up and it's personal so it doesn't make sense when I give it out, especially in a professional setting.

So. Many. Websites I have to change.

Rockstar customer support

Nuke my account because I was screwing around with carmageddon. Drop them an email and they say there's nothing they can do to help me. Add them to the rapidly growing list of companies that won't be getting another cent from me

Been waiting for my sights to come in for the shield, went to the range last night with a couple buddies. Looked at the tracking this morning, said they were delivered yesterday afternoon. Should have checked the mail before going to the range so I could have put them on before shooting. Oh well.

Archived