• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more thing. Just got a memo from work that the perfect attendance for a year program is being eliminated. it was nice getting 250 bucks while it lasted. Just another way for a multi-million dollar company to save $$.

2 minutes ago, srp365 said:

Getting in the Honda my nuts shifted and sat on a testicle. 

I hate it when that happens. Rolling over on them while sleeping sucks too. Lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

27 minutes ago, s5300 said:

First world problems man, you could've shat on a testicle. 

It's cool if that works for you, but I don't swing that way lol

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Trying to talk some sense into my friend

Dude seems hell bent on blowing his entire fucking budget on a car. So far he's looking at a 2008 bmw m3, 2010 m6, and a 2017 wrangler. Apparently he didn't learn his lesson when he took a loan out to buy a watch and wasn't able to afford payments. Like... Dude... Never go 100% of your budget. If 1 thing breaks on the car or otherwise in life, you have NOTHING to fall back on. No wiggle room. This is going to be fucking painful to watch, he ain't listening. 

1 hour ago, srp365 said:

It's cool if that works for you, but I don't swing that way lol

I was implying that you could have accidently shit on your nuts. Like, ya though it was just a fart or something. Not too sure what you're getting at.

1 hour ago, SnowDrifter said:

Trying to talk some sense into my friend

Dude seems hell bent on blowing his entire fucking budget on a car. So far he's looking at a 2008 bmw m3, 2010 m6, and a 2017 wrangler. Apparently he didn't learn his lesson when he took a loan out to buy a watch and wasn't able to afford payments. Like... Dude... Never go 100% of your budget. If 1 thing breaks on the car or otherwise in life, you have NOTHING to fall back on. No wiggle room. This is going to be fucking painful to watch, he ain't listening. 

If he's looking to spend that much.. why not a Civic Type R? Dude has no taste. 

On 5/8/2017 at 6:22 PM, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

They don't need to hire anyone when they have you. Lol Does it all pay the same or is it different rates for different jobs?

same rate, express lube being theee most stressful bullshit of the place

atleast my hours aren't being cut like the entire express lube is 37 hours a week is BULLSHIT

oh lets add i have to work at the express lube again on friday. it pisses me off that the very place i hate with my ever bearing soul and was one day away from quitting (kept getting my transfer date pushed back for parts dept.) keeps dragging me back :dammit:

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived