Shitty customer service

45 minutes in... Zero help. 

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i swear every since my mom divorced my dad she has lost IQ points left and right :/ its concerning and since she assumed shit she won't get back with him

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Letter of intent from one of the OEMs isn't going to make it until after our fiscal year is over. We we're planned to get a fat bonus and as soon as this fiscal year ends we are getting a new EVP who apparently doesn't like giving bonuses so who knows if we are actually going to get one next year. The letter was supposed to come see the beginning of this month

On 5/1/2017 at 11:03 AM, bolanorthhighlands said:

I just got this windshield

4597B14E-3BD0-4807-8EA5-83EF25C38ECB_zps

ADDB5CBD-D83F-48F6-9D79-E6791DE66BA9_zps

11FF0D86-6F31-47FC-8169-45C762E56045_zps

Everything keeps going perfectly. And then it failed the first time because it was dark outside. I was tryin to use a $12 windshield chip repair kit. Either the chip is too small, it was dark out, or this time the windshield wasn't warm. I use the syringe with the pedestal. The resin seals it up perfectly(everything looks good). Then I peel off the pedestal and the resin all leaks out. It somehow magically isn't sealed anymore when I peel off the pedestal. I don't want it to cure inside the pedestal. It never works like the YouTube. It didn't do good the second time because the windshield was supposed to be warm. My windshield was not warm. I used the kit from this video. I think it will work If I do it right next time(couldn't really get a picture)

4hHng6t.jpg

FSZaBLJ.jpg

ExX63Ec.jpg

Got this in my email folder the other day, and didn't fall for the scam, but if you do get something like this check with paypal or whomever first before clicking a link.

Removed any possible links.

Dear PayPal User

Thanks for purchase on DeII Electronic Center at June 23, 2017
Here is detail :

Name seller : DeII Electronic Center
Email seller : Dell
Transaction ID: 01514906XS993588K
Date of original transaction: June 30 2017 
Item transaction : DeII Inspiron 15 7000 Non-Touch 6th Generation Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-6700HQ Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)
Total Transaction : $849.99 USD 
Your transaction ID: 1SW69162CK835310W

This not you ?
Dont worry we can cancel this payment and dispute transaction
To cancel this payment and dispute transaction please enter the link below :

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i hate how modern headunits only go back one track if you hit back in the first 1 second. that shit used to give me like 3 seconds. 

8 minutes ago, corey0928 said:

Fireworks. Been going off since 6 pm. So still light out for 3 more hours. Also woke my son up. Going to be a long week

Been going off allovwr the damn neighborhood here too for hours, i like fireworks as much as the next guy but fucking come on, shits ridiculous.

When i do fireworks i wait till it gets dark and then let em rip for an hour or so and thats it, these guys over here start at noon and don't stop till 4am, then the reapeat it the following day.

My dogs are terrified of them too so its always nice having to watch them spaz out all night, ive tried that all that calming shit and none of it works with these two.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

2 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Been going off allovwr the damn neighborhood here too for hours, i like fireworks as much as the next guy but fucking come on, shits ridiculous.

When i do fireworks i wait till it gets dark and then let em rip for an hour or so and thats it, these guys over here start at noon and don't stop till 4am, then the reapeat it the following day.

My dogs are terrified of them too so its always nice having to watch them spaz out all night, ive tried that all that calming shit and none of it works with these two.

What's worse is they only are supposed to do them the day before, the day of, and the day after. They go on almost every day here during the summer

Archived