when food companies become disappointing cause they are trying too hard

and to that DQ you will be missed

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Skullz said:

Got this in my email folder the other day, and didn't fall for the scam, but if you do get something like this check with paypal or whomever first before clicking a link.

Removed any possible links.

Dear PayPal User

Thanks for purchase on DeII Electronic Center at June 23, 2017
Here is detail :

Name seller : DeII Electronic Center
Email seller : Dell
Transaction ID: 01514906XS993588K
Date of original transaction: June 30 2017 
Item transaction : DeII Inspiron 15 7000 Non-Touch 6th Generation IntelÂ00ae.png Coreâ„¢ i7-6700HQ Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)
Total Transaction : $849.99 USD 
Your transaction ID: 1SW69162CK835310W

This not you ?
Dont worry we can cancel this payment and dispute transaction
To cancel this payment and dispute transaction please enter the link below :

Typically the link itself is safe if you where to mistakenly click on it. The crazy font should be a dead tell that its not legit, and they always use that or a different language mixed in with English.

What they are praying on is you notice the email transaction and say to yourself "wtf is this, I never ordered this", so then you click the link in the email which brings you to a site that looks just like paypal. So far you safe but in case you didnt notice its not actually paypal and a site that looks like it, with a similar web url.

Once you go to login with your typical paypal account is when you get scammed because it records the username/email address and password so that they can then go access your real paypal account.

Paypal should be on top of these sites protecting their users, but they are not.

Another thing to be careful for is popup boxes or new windows.

NEVER click the red X to close it, because it can be scripted to mean ANYTHING.
So say you close the popup by clicking the red X in the corner like normal and the windows closes, but it could of also said that you agree to some stupid add-on, or some other file starts downloading.

In these types of cases always use ALT and F4 to close the windows!

3 hours ago, strangeduck said:

i hate how modern headunits only go back one track if you hit back in the first 1 second. that shit used to give me like 3 seconds. 

Even the stock deck in my car is like this. Its so annoying and frustrating!

Like you swear you hit back 2 times fast enough, but you must not have because it only starts the current track all over....

Desktop windows manager memory leaks.. Pissing me off major

How the hell do people afford 2 mortgage payments?!?!  And I mean a reg home for family and another as a vacation home? I watch House Hunters sometimes on TV and just blows my mind when people have a spending budget of 500k-550k for example for a vac home.  I barely get by on what I'm doing...with one mortgage. Unless I win the lottery that might be a diff story...

And.........way to go photobucket. https://www.pcmag.com/news/354711/photobucket-breaks-image-links-across-the-internet In case no one has read/heard about it yet.

Does that mean you will only be able to use it if you pay money?  WTF

I have three photo sites i use and photobucket was the only free one.  All other i just used for the first free month, lol

I'm out.  Everyone wants money for shit that's not worth it.  

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

2 hours ago, boomintahoe said:

How the hell do people afford 2 mortgage payments?!?!  And I mean a reg home for family and another as a vacation home? I watch House Hunters sometimes on TV and just blows my mind when people have a spending budget of 500k-550k for example for a vac home.  I barely get by on what I'm doing...with one mortgage. Unless I win the lottery that might be a diff story...

Because they obviously have a better income source than you....

And dont stress man, I've learned that its better to have a little bit of stuff and no debt than to have a whole bunch of stuff and massive amounts of debt.

also a lot of people that buy shit like that truly cant afford it, they are living up to the limit of their means, only takes one small financial problem for them to potentially lose it all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That I can't find a mouse/keyboard share software worth a shit

Synergy: Customer support is fucking terrible

Multiplicity: Good c/s, but bogs down and lags bad if other processes are taking up CPU load

Mouse without borders: Stability issues, periodically stops responding

Share KM: Couldn't get it to work

Sharemouse: Only one that's worked worth a damn. Zero lag, does what I need. But major stability issues. Will stop working, requiring a reboot

Input Director: Second best as far as responsiveness, but still a wee bit laggy. But no drag/drop file transfers

Any others I can try?

6 hours ago, Karkov said:

Does that mean you will only be able to use it if you pay money?  WTF

I have three photo sites i use and photobucket was the only free one.  All other i just used for the first free month, lol

I'm out.  Everyone wants money for shit that's not worth it.  

I used to pay for PB. Was OK
Then their mobile stuff got terrible. Entire site bogged down. Canceled after that lol

What are you trying to do with a mouse and keyboard share

Remotevnc

teamviewer 

dameware remote control

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Use my windows based tablet as something along the lines of a second monitor as far as functionality goes. 

View multiple pages, copy/paste info back and forth, 1 mouse 1 keyboard to control both

Archived