• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, SnowDrifter said:

I used to pay for PB. Was OK
Then their mobile stuff got terrible. Entire site bogged down. Canceled after that lol

I only use PB, and all of my pics are still showing in my build log. No broken links. Still able to upload. I don't, nor have I ever paid. I'm not seeing what everyone else seems to be as far as PB needing payment.

ACF2FFF9-9BF5-4DAA-99FC-8394E60E857E_zps

http://IMG_0093_zps6dn9eyrs.png   I can still post from PB 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, reedal said:

I only use PB, and all of my pics are still showing in my build log. No broken links. Still able to upload. I don't, nor have I ever paid. I'm not seeing what everyone else seems to be as far as PB needing payment.

Simply put you must not of ever had a popular build log that exceeds your monthly free bandwidth with in day of posting photos due to everyone looking at it. Once that happens all your links are dead until next month.

Like Snowdrifter said, PB got slow, lagged out ever since they went with the new style website that they now use.
I as well paid for it, but jumped ship because it wouldnt support the native resolution of my cellphone pics and at the time 1080p photos was all it would support.
Also I always got some stupid popup telling me to upgrade for $9.99 a month ($99 a year) for extra 100gb of storage and no adds. This happened when I was still on my other paid membership...
I run 2 adblocks (ublock and ab+), I dont want to see their ads period yet they still get through.

Their service is not worth that price tag when Imageshack will do everything I need for $25 a year, supports higher res images, maybe PB does now but to little to late.

And then you have people like Meade that started using it, and now must pay for it the rest of his life just to keep his links active and pictures working on all his build logs and projects..

Its not like you can download your pictures (well you can), but then you need to upload them to another service provider, then go back through every post you made that contained a picture you posted and update each link manually from the new provider...

That would take forever, and is not even feasible lol

That might be the nicest way of telling me my build log ain't shit I've ever read :p 

i really dont post post as much photos as I did at first, so that does make sense about the monthly bandwidth useage you mention.

Posting pics straight into the forum is the best thing that's happened to forum functionality.

Just wish It was a meg and not .49MB. Have to shrink every photo and can't send screenshots :(

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

They just got me. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived