The storm water drainage designers and installers that built our neighborhood SUCK... It only takes a mediocre storm here to make our neighborhood streets look like a white water rafting river using muddy water. If we stay here long term I see a lot of repairs having to be done to our driveway and the drainage ditch that runs underneath 

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/4/2017 at 1:23 AM, SnowDrifter said:

That I can't find a mouse/keyboard share software worth a shit

Synergy: Customer support is fucking terrible

Multiplicity: Good c/s, but bogs down and lags bad if other processes are taking up CPU load

Mouse without borders: Stability issues, periodically stops responding

Share KM: Couldn't get it to work

Sharemouse: Only one that's worked worth a damn. Zero lag, does what I need. But major stability issues. Will stop working, requiring a reboot

Input Director: Second best as far as responsiveness, but still a wee bit laggy. But no drag/drop file transfers

Any others I can try?

Have you checked out the newer Logitech mice? They have some thing called flow that allows you to share it on 3 computers (apple or pc) and copy past from one to another.
I know you need to have one of their supported mice to use the feature.

Did a 1-2 pull on the way home from work, revved out first, shifted into second, let out the clutch, put the gas to the floor, got all the rpms and none of the go fast followed by the god awful smell of burnt clutch.

Was able to drive it home gently but it appears ill be doing the clutch soon, there goes a few g's i didnt want to spend.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Must be the week broke, I got a code last week, got a hold of some grand prix company in Michigan that does all kinds of custom stuff for grand prixs, they said it pointed to a common point of failure in these cars, the supercharger bypass valve, so I ordered one from them because Napa and autozone don't carry it. Easy 10 minute replacement. Code came back on, it's actually the sensor there. That I can't find anywhere. I don't want to have to go straight from gm :( if they even have it. Fucking sucks

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

15 hours ago, bcpballer64 said:

Must be the week broke, I got a code last week, got a hold of some grand prix company in Michigan that does all kinds of custom stuff for grand prixs, they said it pointed to a common point of failure in these cars, the supercharger bypass valve, so I ordered one from them because Napa and autozone don't carry it. Easy 10 minute replacement. Code came back on, it's actually the sensor there. That I can't find anywhere. I don't want to have to go straight from gm :( if they even have it. Fucking sucks

Was it zzp?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

29 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Was it zzp?

It was, are you familiar with then?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

1 hour ago, bcpballer64 said:

It was, are you familiar with then?

Never done business with them butim familiar with their rep among the gtp crowd.

Archived