They seem legit, they were very helpful and responsive in emails. I was happy with their service, shipped fast and well packaged

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wife won the battle of what vehicle we should get. Bought a GMC Acadia, I hate driving it. Only had it for a few days and it's killing me. Bought one with the "upgraded" speaker system w/ subwoofer. My ram had more bass with the 6 stock speakers. Also it's making a weird noise apparently near the rear tire. Oh and I made the intellilink system crash when I was trying to mess with settings. I've had nothing but bad luck with new vehicles lately.

2 hours ago, corey0928 said:

Wife won the battle of what vehicle we should get. Bought a GMC Acadia, I hate driving it. Only had it for a few days and it's killing me. Bought one with the "upgraded" speaker system w/ subwoofer. My ram had more bass with the 6 stock speakers. Also it's making a weird noise apparently near the rear tire. Oh and I made the intellilink system crash when I was trying to mess with settings. I've had nothing but bad luck with new vehicles lately.

Did you buy new or used?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

3 hours ago, corey0928 said:

Lemon law that shit man, tell your wife your the man, your the one who fixes the shit, your getting something else 

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

7 hours ago, bcpballer64 said:

Lemon law that shit man, tell your wife your the man, your the one who fixes the shit, your getting something else 

And how does that work out for you?

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

You can't lemon something unless it has been in the shop repeatedly for the same issue. 

This is going to be her car in about a year but I don't think I can drive this for a year and I will crush the miles on her lease or I'd just take her journey.

Archived