• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

larges don't fit me in the shoulders and xl is overall too big except the shoulders

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Got offered a promotion months ago and accepted the offer after a little back and forth, basically adds up to a $5/hr raise to manage a shop, its a shop thats losing money every month and they want to see if i can turn it around, I've already been told there will be even more money for me if i can get it to where they want it.

They've had 4 different people manage the store in less than a year and they've ran it through the damn wringer.

They picked them out of desperation too because i was offered the job when it first became available and turned it down because they weren't offering me enough to make it worth it for me.

They Brought it from being profitable to barely making enough to keep the doors open, some months it actually is a complete loss.

Once i actually get there I would be working less and taking home more money, things have been going wrong ever since i took the offer and causing my move to get delayed,

people quitting, cant find anyone that can take my spot and actually keep up with the pace, it's got the point where 

They are actually trying to find two people to come to where im at so i can leave because they are finding impossible to fill my shoes with just one person because all these people they keep hiring are a bunch of slow lazy fucks, and it doesn't help that the manager at the store im working at now is equally slow and lazy.

Now im being told mid august, im guessing mid august will come and go.

Last person they sent us to to train and see how he worked didn't make it through the day..........

Ugh.

Shit is costing me money and im getting really irritated with it, im pretty much to the point where come mid august if i don't get moved I'm quitting.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Oh, and the owner of the company is coming to the shop I'm at now first thing in the morning, 

We get along well but its never a good thing if he's showing up first thing in the morning, especially on a saturday since he never works saturdays.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

photobucket.

im in rage mode right now... LOOK AT MY SIG WTFFFF

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Fotofuckit sucks!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

June 2 a fellow employee claimed I did something at work that never happened, so of course we go through the HR meetings etc.  Nothing became of it which sucks because I was wrongly accused.  I have not talked to said employee since.  Well today same employee follows me down a hallway saying not nice things to me.  I continue to walkaway the whole time and say nothing, but at least this time there was someone who witnessed exactly what happened and told my bosses boss.  HR manager calls me (a different guy but very high up of course)  and I tell him I just want to come to work and do my job and I shouldn't have to experience things like this and I want something done about it and I don't trust the guy etc. etc.  well now apparently corporate is coming from St.Paul to meet with me Thursday.....I haven't done anything wrong but boy am I nervous.  I am just kind of venting because I have no one else to tell my situation.  I am thinking that the guy will get fired, and in a weird sense it's like I don't like to see anyone lose their job but on the other hand I hate coming to work because this dude is basically a bully in the workplace.  I am crossing my fingers I can come out of this unscathed.  Hope ya'll are having a MUCH better day than I am.  =(   This may not sound like a big deal but I am the out of site, out of mind, type of person and just do my job well on my own and don't cause problems etc. and I would really like for nothing like this to have ever happened since it threatens my livelihood every single day and now I am stressed out to the max.  

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

It sucks when u want somebody to get fired but at the same time in the back of your mind thinking people are crazy and do stupid shit when they get fired , where I work all firings go down on Friday , hope it all goes well . 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Ive got a situation where the guy is a dick like that but high up. He runs people out all the time. He doesn't like that I call a spade a spade and not take his shit. He's the type that when shit goes by playground rules he's taking a major L. This is the second time its happened. Last time I just had to stand up out of my chair and it changed the tone. I'm not big but I am a good head taller and about 40 lbs heavier. I've started my search for a better situation because I won't win that one. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

For those with problem people at work...

8 or so years ago i got these calls from a couple headhunters trying to find me a new engineering job.  They said i was recommended by a someone i knew, but they couldnt divulge who bc confidentiality, blah blah. Of course, i say nothing to coworkers. I wasnt really looking to leave anyway, so after a couple years they stopped calling and emailing. 

Fast forward a couple years and a coworker is telling me how he dated a secretary in the R&D department years prior and the R&D manager hated him bc he was dating the secretary. At the time, my coworker was recieving calls from headhunters out of nowhere. Well, the secretary found out that the R&D manager was the guy referring people (including my coworker) to headhunters.

Bet, thats the mothercucker that tossed my name out there 8 years ago... me and him never got along. 

Smart way to get rid of people. Have someone else offer them a better job elsewhere!

tl;dr... make friends with headhunter/recruiter/etc and offer your most hated coworker's name so maybe they'll take a job elsewhere.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived