2 hours ago, bolanorthhighlands said:

I hate the bitch

Im talking about the  "sneaking your car out at night part"

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought a dash cam. Didn't want to hard wire it yet so I run the wires to one of the USB ports to find out that it's constant power. So I either hard wire it or plug and unplug

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

7 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

And if i buy something hot its usually ice cold by the time i get to eat it.

Story of my life on the ambulance, I try to just not eat or shit at work lol, it's easier that way, if we get something hot, guaranteed a run, get something that needs to stay cold...run. the only safe time to shit is if we are not back in service from dropping a patient off at the ER lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

fargo drivers getting more mental by the day since july 5th

dealing with certain disrespectful customers (this week)

dealing with people yelling in my hallway when i went to lay down for bed (yesterday)

the douche that blares his stereo at 11pm-1am when he comes home

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Sensor's already bad, cut the cable off and take a deep socket impact to 'er and let it rip.

Got a deal off Woot for a tablet for my kid, ordered a case, wrong style. Don't mess with tablet, return first case, order new case, tablet fucks up and shuts down left and right trying to put it in new case. Figure out that if I bend the tablet a little, there's a faint pop feeling and it dies. Woot doesn't have any replacements because they're just clearing out old Amazon stock for them, so I have to return that plus the 2nd case I just got that led me to discovering this problem.

Out $20 just because of shipping this shit all over with nothing to show for it.

Stupid People.

_j-X5zBXE3n0RcutyOldUM-7Gdhc5DT2Ik89eBkjeapQ1T3rEVxbCDOsfupJrNclKb_LVr-WVrnjO43q4n5id_C1EiAOIb5YonvWt3tsDUUXySUDG8rFdYL742fi6eBJ251JisEqnOlX4YeEWXJGT2mi8Hxb9q372z-V3qyXFBlVKNMR4qsgawoK-QrKDJpQ7H7KDlZcvMwtsiZy0HslfogEZykc4MMd60I58SRIP_b5_iI8nstueCur8cIdeqSXdOfGIC7aQYdlOaTbNjZnflWvRqpRhvp81Krr3RQuJNFH5JD6fs-jgCLNXY8LDdakfwEZ1VfTRa4hUz7kgXpLJhaDIa2G7hzeFS8pxrezoNwHz3fcACVQdO24sCPXdpZv1OU46IWzYAjDMXsxxcImqJ5XwWBH_AvgEku8lKvdXdeoR0bnkqGhhUO-ZnSUCbXLnBKtRq8zEJHC447vgFIFZBo_pHMWlAp3vaHTyz28_oAEoIARCLGK1X4XsTCz_EnH63BHiSHOJuRyRRLGrTlFsMdCzPakFbZBnrcRJnHrEo8ithsXzfOyQmlJPaccBthlX8Vurd1Sf4xfEuPUf6iXGhsoWzUNOHYlcyQK2kwVkQPYNbcgEGfJLYi_Iw=w771-h1028-no

Put out a curb alert for a box of random computer stuff. Keyboards, old motherboard, whole bunch of cables, all useful, but just won't have room for when I move in a week.

It goes late in the evening and then I get an email like this:

Capture.JPG

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

trying to get my god damn money from state farm as my agent is gone or at lunch or golfing 90% asked him to transfer to some people in town as i am 100 miles away. He hung up on me, and on the people i am transferring to probably gonna go to corp.

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Someone wrote clean me in the dust/haze on my truck. I may fucking kill someone 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived