11 hours ago, 3vil said:

Quarter turn, back up. Quarter turn, back up. Quarter turn, back up. Use oil, clear chips, go slow. That's what i was taught YMMV

^^^ exactly. Gotta break the chips before they jam up the flutes.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So carbide dremel tool on carbide broken tap...  not coming out. Haha

I'll probably rethink the main bus bar when i add caps, so i'll just deal with it as is.  It doesnt look tooOoo bad right? *twitch twitch* lol 

IMG_2895.JPG

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

was supposed to get a new truck first quarter of this year

new driver hires in, takes my old truck, waiting with my dick out for the last 6 months for my new truck to show up

still isn't here. foreman decides to move me to a road grader(again). decided that 4 weeks ago.

still standing around with my dick in my hand. trucks still not here. another guy replaced him already.

wish these fucks would give me something solid to do instead of throwing me all around the county doing fuck all.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

FUCK YOU UPS

I'm shipping a package, right? Kind of implied given that it's a shipping company. It goes to the same state as where the delivery address is. Then what do they do? Redirect it to go back to me. Get in contact with support, they're no help. Can't tell me what the issue is, just that I have to wait another week for it to be returned so I can go pick it up from the place I shipped it out from. So now I have to go drive to the damn service center to pick up the fucking package. 

So I ask about a refund. And they tell me I can't even get my goddamn money back. I literally just paid them to boomerang something across the country. Customer service didn't give a fuck. You know what they tell me to do? Try shipping it again. Still can't tell me why they sent the thing back. I'm not doing fucking anything again. I don't even get any compassion with the customer service. No asking if I needed anything else, didn't apologize, didn't tell me to have a nice day. The lady went "OK Bye." and left. These guys can go jump off a cliff

10 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

So carbide dremel tool on carbide broken tap...  not coming out. Haha

I'll probably rethink the main bus bar when i add caps, so i'll just deal with it as is.  It doesnt look tooOoo bad right? *twitch twitch* lol 

IMG_2895.JPG

For a small fee, I could help ya out. I got one of these....

NN1qRoq.jpg

@Walledsonic, I just recently made some buss bars from solid copper for a member on here, Nkrell11. The stuff is tricky to work with but doable. The material likes sharp tools. Using right sized drill bit to match tap will help also.

@boomintahoe thanks for the offer but its not worth shipping fees and such. I can spend $30 more to get more copper and just start over and be careful this time. 

Thats a nice lil mill man. I like that a LOT. Wish i had something like that in the garage. 

About the ads and scrolling... i dont have any of those problems on any of the platforms with which i view this site. Mobile, work pc, mac, laptop, etc. Not sure why you'd have probs like that still, i only had that during site upgrades. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived