On 12/18/2017 at 8:34 AM, WalledSonic said:

People who think they're smart or savvy for selecting Kicker L7 subs... in 2017. lmao

It's not so much the equipment as much as the users that sucks.

Kicker was once upon a time a respectable audio company, but fanboys just fucked that right up.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a wheel bearing going out on me, howling like crazy at about 30mph.

Lift at work can't lift my truck so im gonna have to do it out in the cold at home,

It's either that or put it in the shop which i hate doing when its something i can do my damn self.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Went to get in my truck and the damn door handle broke off.

I have no luck with cars.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Went to get in my truck and the damn door handle broke off.

I have no luck with cars.

The first time this happened to me was a really fuck it type of day

Is it by chance anything that uses Ford parts 2003-2012? Shit happens all the time and took them 9 years to put out a reinforced replacement. 

Nope, its an 03 silverado.

Common on these things to though. its a shit design.

People that don't use their signal lights, so fucking frustrating!

Don't care if this offends, If you're one of those people you can go die in a fire!

Brings out a steering wheel punching rage in me that it shouldn't.

"Have some courtesy you cunt, and let me know your intentions!"

eta - and i'm Canadian so you can tell by the way i worded that, that it is a trigger!

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

I got pneumonia over Christmas, wife got bronchitis, one of the two kids has been coughing the whole time too, and the trans went out on my equinox. Wife and I are sharing her car this week, which means I have to drive south then back north to get to work and I'll be running about and hour late til equinox is done, some time Thursday or Friday. Next week the wife starts her new job, which I literally HAVE TO DRIVE PAST on my way to my work.

Archived