My first day back to work since. The 22nd. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh i can count the ways, 

1. being sick

2. my amp is still not fixed

3. this texas artic blast

4. more blah blah

5 and nagging gf's

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

26 minutes ago, 77-AUDIO said:

3. this texas artic blast

We in the northern states do not feel bad for you guys, lmfao.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

7 hours ago, n8ball2013 said:

My first day back to work since. The 22nd. 

today was my first back since the 19th.

i didn't miss most of those fucking imbeciles one bit

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Apartment living...

Just woke up to an ear piercing fire alarm an hour an a half ago. Here's a laundry list of what pisses me off...

1. Took the fire department 20 minutes to show up, apparently because neither agency near us wanted to take the call. 

2. The apartment complex's "Community Officer" is a cocky prick. Accused my neighbor of pulling the alarm (there's no alarm pull, it's all automatic), and starts taunting tenants that just want to know what's going on. Makes sure his badge and gun are highly visible, but refuses to discuss anything. Makes the fire crew look really bad and they're making excuses for this dickhead.

3. We have been inundated with emails and flyers about making sure our heaters are up to 55 degrees an all faucets are set to drip... including a line that if we don't follow suit we may be liable for damages. Turns out, pipes burst in a vacant apartment. Oopsie. The apartment below is completely flooded out, and the water caused a short which set off the fire alarm. The tenants are away on vacation, feel so bad for them that this is what they are coming back to.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to buy something off the Facebook marketplace and have it shipped and the whole situation is fucked up now, got money locked up in paypal dispute because the dude is saying they gave me the wrong paypal, it won't let them do a refund or transfer the funds themselves, so I have to file the dispute for it, and can i go ahead and send more money to their other paypal because he's got bills to pay.

Kids taking their piddly @ss time getting off a school bus when ya trying to get to work, and then the parent decides to start talking to the bus driver while the driver still has the "STOP" signs out.  Only Elementary kids should get this kinda stuff anymore, Middle School & High School kids should be treated like a PTC bus stop!

Having to smell the idiots cigarette smoke from the car infront of you.

This annoys me at work, when they pull the bar down or start throwing IC / NC's up into the chute and never say a damn thing and ya back is turned and the box comes down the rollers and smacks ya foot while ya loading the trailer.

My tax $$ going towards Non-Americans to help them out when Real Americans deserve it 1st!

Employers claiming they will call you and let you know if you got the job or not and swear up and down they will let you know and 1 month pass's and you call and they say oh we found someone for the job, and ur like well thanks for telling me like you said you would!

Now this one kinda annoys me, got the GTO-RBC for my JBL GTO amp from JBL for free and wired it up and does not work!

Snowflakes & Millennials ruining games because they refuse to learn how to play and want it made easier, but the people who have taken the time to learn how to play seemingly get no say in the matter and the whole game is changed to fit the cry baby's and then it goes under because of how easy it has become!

This one i do not pay but it still pisses me off, having to pay for the school system in ya property taxes when you have no kids or no kids in school anymore, same with PTC buss's!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

"What's the lowest price you can accept"

Bitch read the post. Price is listed there. If you're not even going to attempt to make me an offer then fuck off

12 hours ago, SnowDrifter said:

"What's the lowest price you can accept"

Bitch read the post. Price is listed there. If you're not even going to attempt to make me an offer then fuck off

Exactly why i have a garage full of old audio stuff. It just ain't worth the time..

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Archived