• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got offered a damn good deal on a low mileage fully loaded 2011 Tahoe, can't swing it financially right now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Have walking pneumonia, Dr kicked me off the ambu for 3 days

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

vehicle shopping.

have some offers on the V. truck can be sold very easily. trying to get into a 2011-2014 F150 Platinum 2wd.

CANT FIND FUCKING 2WD TRUCKS IN OKLAHOMA WHAT TEH FUCK

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Burned up 3 alternator regulators and about 8 hours time due to a shitty potted lead on the PCM connector.  A fucking 20ga wire.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Just left the dentist, got another filling done to add to my mouthful of fillings I have already, Can’t feel my face. Ha I’m like the Weekend but I don’t love it.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, Lbox88 said:

Trying to buy something off the Facebook marketplace and have it shipped and the whole situation is fucked up now, got money locked up in paypal dispute because the dude is saying they gave me the wrong paypal, it won't let them do a refund or transfer the funds themselves, so I have to file the dispute for it, and can i go ahead and send more money to their other paypal because he's got bills to pay.

Scam if I ever saw one. I bought a washer and dryer one time and the guy called me and said the check bounced. I called my bank and put the guy on 3 way call so he could gear that the funds were paid. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

5 hours ago, Ron36 said:

Just left the dentist, got another filling done to add to my mouthful of fillings I have already, Can’t feel my face. Ha I’m like the Weekend but I don’t love it.

Sounds like me just wait until you are old like me and start breaking teeth. It seems I only break a tooth when I am less than a week away from leaving the country on business. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived