• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Mr DeeBeez said:

finding out that the guy I bought my blazer from had unsoldered and removed the "Service Engine Soon" bulb. Guessing it has been on the entire time ive had it :/

Dang i need to do that to my battery light bulb so i can say bye bye to the PCM controlled alternator bullshit!

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

The feeling that comes after eating 20oz of bacon

11 hours ago, Skullz said:

The costs of glasses.

Thankfully i have insurance to cut most of the cost, but damn.

1zwlzs1.jpg

Was about to say gotta buy that shit online, then realized you're getting impact stuff. Might still be cheaper online, haven't looked at it though. Company I'm going to be working for covers all PPE including prescription eyewear

People to try to use the bible to support shitty arguments against evolution, homosexuality, drug/alcohol use, age of the world, etc. You don't even know what the damn book says if you truly believe that.

I'm not one to tell someone that their views are wrong. But shit facts lead to shit opinions

17 hours ago, Skullz said:

The costs of glasses.

Thankfully i have insurance to cut most of the cost, but damn.

1zwlzs1.jpg

When my kids were young, I bought glasses from Zenni Optical. https://www.zennioptical.com/ They were always breaking and losing their glasses. I could get glasses for $10 so I would buy each kid several pairs and put them away until needed. You still need your prescription but it can't be beat for those on a budget.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Even online when you get to lens, the cost goes up fast.

I almost said no to the progressive lenses, but said screw it as i'll be wearing them most of the time now.

Don't think for a second i wasn't telling myself, you only have one set of eyes, trying to justify spending that much.  lol

After paying for vision for 7 years i finally thought to myself it is time to use it for a change, and my older glasses i got 11 years ago just aren't cutting it anymore anyway.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived