• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rogan Board is shutdown ?

Guess the the guy didn't want his name attached to that place anymore.

Standing69 is alive! :rockwoot:

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Wife had a 6mm kidney stone come loose and get stuck, had to have surgery to remove it, put in a stint to stop the kidney from getting blocked off and swelling. Stint ended up causing more irritation than the kidney swelling, had to be removed, wife ended up in ER 3 times, then got admitted and put on IV fluids and drugs from Thursday to Saturday night to keep the pain, nausea, and swelling down.

Because she started her current job at the beginning of last month, of the 4 days she had to take off she's only getting paid 5 of the hours, going back to work tomorrow, and the doctor's office is filling out medical leave paperwork for us so the absences only count as unpaid medical leave rather than work absences that she could get fired for.

Getting real tired of 2018.

Got a ticket today in my beater with 180k . 15 over ticket was only 98bucks though. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 2 weeks later...

not so much pissed but sad they got rid of my pasta bread bowl at dominoes

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

3 tailgaters 1 of which cut me off... done driving tonight before a road rage incident/accident occurs

tailgating + ice + accident = one emotional me which i would not be sure how it goes

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived