Just found out my mom fell earlier today, busted her head open and had to get a bunch of staples to put her back together,   my drunk asshole dad didn't bother calling me or my brother to let us know, found out from my mom after the hospital let her go.

She's going to be fine thankfully but thats not the point.

She was home alone when it happened too which pissess me off even more since shes not supposed to be because of some other health issues she has, but my drunk ass dad has to make sure he gets his bar time in 6 days a week.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

performance companies boasting intakes that don't necessarily comply with their numbers

beefing up engine...dyno...then put intake manifold on....dyno [pretty much built to work with intake better]

i wanna see stock...dyno....then intake manifold...dyno and then maybe a boosted setup

it can be deceiving

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

My work computer shuts down Everytime I undock it and I thought I had saved multiple times for a presentation I've been working on for training some of my team at work. Well I brought my laptop home to finish and of course the laptop was off and the last back in file was 2 hours before my last remembered save. And it was saved on a shared drive at my work and from my external access doesn't look like it's been saved since yesterday. Which brings up New IT head at my work and none of our shared drives have been working normally over the last month. But they unlocked YouTube so there's that.

Having one of those days, where one thing got fucked up so everything's been fucked up since.

dog pissed all over the couch last night, 11 month old was up late grumpy because she's teething, I woke up 45 minutes late getting ready for work, dog pukes on the floor, spill my coffee, company network goes down for most of the morning, dickheads in field offices are incompetent assholes, place we get formula from normally is it out and we had to order from somewhere new, turns out it's fucking shipping from Germany.

This spring

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

5 hours ago, Karkov said:

This spring

What spring?

lol.

We get warm for a day here and then its back to 30 and snowing the next day.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

15 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

What spring?

lol.

We get warm for a day here and then its back to 30 and snowing the next day.

Same.  I got a 3 day weekend from work and we have actual ice accumulation!, blizzard warnings, thunderstorms, up to 18" of snow in parts of the state, 45MPH gusty wind for 3 days, sleet, rain, ice, snow, flurries, freeze, thaw freeze....wind howled all night long.  fuck........Mid April.......global warming........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Ebay......bought and sold numerous things over the past year....ALL transactions went well, whether buying or selling and yet people don't give a shit about leaving feedback anymore even after I've given them positive feedback, even companies, even when i message them...like WTF....I try hard to be a good Ebayer I want my positive reviews number up so i can continue to have buyers for my stuff........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

It was 70 on Thursday when of course I’m at work and now freezing rain , Wisconsin blows.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived