• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s all part of being a RedNeck , we make the America run

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

man i'm tired of it already. i picked up lariat leather seats out of an 06 6.0 truck today for $200, i'm on the hunt for stock suspension and nice OE wheels if I can find them. I hate that lifted bullshit.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Being told something will be in that day go there and it did not come in, only to find out that the supplier did not have it and they had to call another supplier to get it and that it will not be available till the following Monday!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

It’s fucking April 15th

AF51DE48-9F29-4013-9602-0214177AF4B4.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

2 hours ago, guero187 said:

yea i see your from Duncan. I'm in okc. everyone and their grandpa thinks its cool to have huge lift kit 

yeah thats where i got the seats from lol. im in OKC quite a bit.

the lifted truck scene is full of a bunch of douche nozzles. i hate it.

1 hour ago, boom50cal said:

the lifted truck scene is full of a bunch of douche nozzles. i hate it.

Alberta is bad for this too. I see all the rich oil wife's literally jumping to get into the husbands truck or they have stepping stools on ropes hahaha. wish i snapped a pic of that one...

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

1 hour ago, Phaeton said:

Alberta is bad for this too. I see all the rich oil wife's literally jumping to get into the husbands truck or they have stepping stools on ropes hahaha. wish i snapped a pic of that one...

have steps like a motor grader lol

mechanical-motor-grader-1128636.jpg

i have the guy i blade with start my grader in the morning while i fill our graders up. my lazy ass steps onto the blade and pulls the lever back to pick me up into the cab, lol

Archived