On 7/20/2018 at 10:17 AM, bsneon98 said:

just got this message from a customer:

"you send me more money I want you to help me and send me one that is well protected model board if you put something up that the other resists the box of this was hammered and talve that iso damage tell me what I send you and do not make me handsome Thank you"

Is this what it feels like to have a stroke?

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people telling me my dog isn't doing too well yet i already knew from the last 3 times i saw him at my grandparents that he wasn't gonna be around much longer and it tears a fucking hole in my heart

dumbasses that don't check their mirrors and almost run me over in my camaro

people that don't know how to operate their lights

people that substitute high beams cause they don't know how to operate lights blinding me burning my retinas in my rearview

people who don't know a split production date is and don't know if they have the newer body style of that year.

people who thinks it 1970's and you don't need a VIN for a 2019 vehicle. the people that tend to tell you its the same for all said vehicle yet they have 3 different engines and 3 or 4 different filters

i am completely overloaded at work i have two orders from today that go on/out tomorrow. i have half a quarterly return pulled in 1 weeks time and only got to work on it about 3 hours. luckily my manager is helping me cause so for this has been bs.

haven't been getting invoices from pdc's like we are suppose to and now they have been a mess if we do get them.

still working on maintenance i wanted to be done with before winter (yukon needs cv axle, winter tires, powersteering flush, a/c belt and tensioner, coolant flush, and brake flush) (camaro needs coolant flush, correct sized battery and hold down, better cable ends, spark plugs and wire, cap and rotor, and coil)

went to ask one of the guys to call somebody i wait 2 seconds and tells me to do it cause i have been standing around. if thats the case i will just start talking over people and interrupting. words of an old coworker  [fuck 'em]

yukon developed a lifter tick @192,xxx

alright rant is over much better

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• 3 weeks later...

now my sister got her checks, debit, and cash stolen

she is handicapped with no chance of living alone this is a great community we are creating in fargo, north dakota

we have literally spiraled for the past 5 years

yes we are locking the account asap

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

That moment someone totals your Side by Side out by running into a tree.  He wasn't supposed to be driving it.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

11 hours ago, 77-AUDIO said:

when I make a post and nobody replies.  lol

I see them but can't always answer so I don't want to muddy up the thread.  Sorry.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

On 7/20/2018 at 10:17 AM, bsneon98 said:

"you send me more money I want you to help me and send me one that is well protected model board if you put something up that the other resists the box of this was hammered and talve that iso damage tell me what I send you and do not make me handsome Thank you"

I just updated my Facebook status with this.

Archived