Spending a week trying to learn PHP and then finding out most of the information I was reading online was telling me how to build an app that is totally vulnerable to hackers. Then throwing all my work in the trash and wishing I could drink alcohol without going off the deep end. That and triple trailers.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if I or any normal non political figure was accused of what Kavanaugh was accused of My ass would be in jail and charged with rape.  

I wouldn't be given a special hearing and freedoms that they all get.  they want us to abide by the rules they set but guess they get to live by this motto

"Do as I say, not as I do"  honestly Phuck the governments way of doing things, and letting all these people slide and skirt around the rules they set and demand we follow.  

and if the world is flat why are all the other planets sphere.

And the pentagon was not hit by a plane on 9/11.  change my mind........

rants over

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

11 minutes ago, 77-AUDIO said:

So if I or any normal non political figure was accused of what Kavanaugh was accused of My ass would be in jail and charged with rape.  

I wouldn't be given a special hearing and freedoms that they all get.  they want us to abide by the rules they set but guess they get to live by this motto

"Do as I say, not as I do"  honestly Phuck the governments way of doing things, and letting all these people slide and skirt around the rules they set and demand we follow.  

and if the world is flat why are all the other planets sphere.

And the pentagon was not hit by a plane on 9/11.  change my mind........

rants over

I dont like the guy either but Youd be walking free too, its way way way past the statute of limitations.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

I dont like the guy either but Youd be walking free too, its way way way past the statute of limitations.

i actually like the guy for the most part.  and I would be walking free if I could afford to pay the legal team he has and willing to wait several years for it to go to court.  but till then I would be considered a rapist.  

the only way that the statute of limitations would have held up is if she was a minor when it had happened.  when under the age of consent there are no statute of limitations.    

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

To me it was more or less a job interview.  If you or I went to a job interview and answered questions with "Would you?" do you think we would get hired?

I don't give a Phuck about the guy one way or the other. 

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Honestly if he wasn’t up for the Supreme Court none of this would have happened. It’s political theater at its finest and it really sets a dangerous precedent. If all it takes is one person to accuse you of something and you get crucified then it really isn’t going to be good. I’ve already started changing the way I interact with people because I don’t want to end up competing for a promotion with someone and have something like this come up. 

Sexual assault is an an awful thing but it shouldn’t be used the way it just was. 

I also know I’m one hell of a different person now than I was at 22. And it was 14 years not 35. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

1 hour ago, n8ball2013 said:

I also know I’m one hell of a different person now than I was at 22.

This times a million.

I did some shit when I was a teen that should have landed me in prison, but somehow never got caught doing any of it.

I'm 100% not anywhere near the same person I was when I was a teenager

Some people never grow though, and stay the same their whole life.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

well the wife,   she pisses me off.  so I am about to not be pissed and file for divorce.  told her this morning i am tired of all her shit, lazy ass, and tired of being broke.  we have no kids together so no child support I have my kids and she has her kid.  

tired of being accused of cheating and seeing someone else.  told her i cant afford to have a gf nor do i have the time to see one because she is so far up my ass i cant go to the corner store without her thinking im talking to someone else.  have the truecaller app on my phone  which i like because it allows me to block numbers.  but she uses it to see if i am on the phone talking to some one.  it shows if i am on a call to other users that are in your contacts that have the app also.  

all she does is  smoke cigs and sleeps all the time.  cant go do shit i want to because she is always sick, tired or something.  but when its for her shes fucking great.  

dinner  whats that  she gets home from work at 2 or 3 latest  and when i get home at 6 shes sleeping and house is a mess dishes are not done and dinner is nowhere to be found.  i do the work outside and she does the inside work.  but she just tells the kids to do it.

Shes half Indian and half pit-bull. If shes not on the war path, she sitting on her ass growling.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

so much shit talk about my 305

sweet camaro does it have the 350

no its a 305 but it has a stupid amount of torque

oh its really clean though

i don't get it people avoid it like the plague if it doesn't have a 350 yet i also have people saying its sin to engine swap it.  At this point fuck everything i am doing it my way next is a low profile jack so i can get under do an oil change and ignition coil, plugs, wires, cap, and rotor.

i did get to talk to a guy with an 87 though he was cool about it crazy how many differences there was between just two years

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived