• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People telling me  how to do my job, when they either don't have any knowledge, experience or just starting to do the same job I have had for years. It is like car audio, don't come tell me how do to my stereo system, if you are inexperienced or cause you saw it on youtube. 

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

growlidamn near got tboned this morning by some dumb bitch that blew a stop sign.

If I wouldn't have been paying attention I would have ate it.

Thankfully the caliber has damn good breaks.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My Volvo wagon has been down a month now because of leaky fuel injector o-rings. I have replaced them with new ones that are exactly the same size and they still leak, I assume because they are softer than oem. Finally ordered some from the stealership and found a $80+ charge to my bank account for 12 o-rings. Called them back and asked them to justify this and they said it’s because “they are fuel system o-rings.” I asked them to cancel my order and they have not yet. I put the Volvo up for sale and am going back to an American car with a v8. If I’m going to get 16 mpg it might as well be in a car that can get out of its own way. F**c Volvo.

This shit pisses me off because it makes all of us gun owners look like damn idiots when a commissioner brings us into the spotlight because HE was a dumbass, NOT the rest of us.  I try and disassociate myself from people like this but the opposition doesn't see it that way.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/city-official-charged-murder-state-rejects-stand-ground/story?id=58629913

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

6 minutes ago, blarg4567 said:

Wife taking over the big screen and watching bad netflix all day.

You better tell her ass to go make sandwiches, theres a lot of good games on today.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived