4 hours ago, SnowDrifter said:

Tire shop stripped out ALL TWENTY FOUR LUG NUTS 

How In the actual fuck did they manage to do that?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the cops that will not do a damn thing and think that my son is lying about getting shot at while driving down the street. 

then cop says why didnt you pull over, my son replied maybe i didnt want to get shot at again.  calling the news today at lunch  

was several days after if happened that the police ran the plates.  but instead of doing their job the farted around and may have lost any chance of catching the guy.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

On 11/5/2018 at 5:33 PM, Borris The Blade said:

How is that even possible?!? I've never done that ever that guy must be legally retarded or some shit.

I aRe A mEcHaNiCh I wOrKeD aT aN dEaLeRsHiP. < Took a literal 5 minutes to type.

or torque stick with 800 ft-lb impacted only rated for 120ft-lbs screaming stop.

i would have stopped by and watched them put new studs in and stopped him at the wheels and wheel nuts (i got this go play with linkin logs or something).

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

14 hours ago, deathcards said:

I aRe A mEcHaNiCh I wOrKeD aT aN dEaLeRsHiP. < Took a literal 5 minutes to type.

or torque stick with 800 ft-lb impacted only rated for 120ft-lbs screaming stop.

i would have stopped by and watched them put new studs in and stopped him at the wheels and wheel nuts (i got this go play with linkin logs or something).

when I was working fast food I cant tell you how many times I told some moron just to go do something else I got this lol 

55 minutes ago, bsneon98 said:

when I was working fast food I cant tell you how many times I told some moron just to go do something else I got this lol 

I tell my boss that regularly, lmfao.

Just because you have money to buy a business doesn't mean you know how to run it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

welp round 2 of snow nobody has learned how to drive funny to see all these tailgaters on the side of the road

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Damn blower motor on the malibu took a shit this morning, at least it waited till its freezing cold and snowing to happen......

God dammit.

I need to buy a house. Neighbors in my apartment complex LOVE their surround sound and play it night and day, even after I've asked them to turn it down. Makes me want to say fuck it and run the Zv3 in my living room. Complete lack of consideration. This is why I hate people.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived