2 minutes ago, boom50cal said:

id rather live in a tent in florida with brian laundrie as my neighbor than live in the bay area or los angeles lol.

bikelife is dope out there in the bay area, only reason i ever want to visit

Can't beat the weather in the bay though. Really, that's it's only redeeming quality....

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winter pisses me off. I just hate it. I can't stay warm outside unless I wear so many layers that it becomes a task to go outside at all. On the bright side, I get to turn all my computers on and do science to heat my room with BOINC, and Monero mining.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Customer service that either doesn't read what was sent, or fails to address questions / concerns.

On 9/6/2021 at 7:20 PM, Dafaseles said:

I feel like that's a legitimate answer though lol. 

That's not only a legit answer its also a common answer in all of the so called "Fly-Over States".  Maybe that's why those in NY & Cali are afraid to visit 2/3 of the country! 😂

30 minutes ago, TheBKG said:

That's not only a legit answer its also a common answer in all of the so called "Fly-Over States".  Maybe that's why those in NY & Cali are afraid to visit 2/3 of the country! 😂

Well, me being from California, I can say I'm not afraid to visit any state lol. Then again, I'm not going to other states looking to rob or steal either. 

In California, it's actually illegal to use force against a home intruder unless they have blocked all your paths of escape. Which, me personally, I think that's ridiculous, but I guess that's a different topic for another day. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered a Maverick in September, got 2 emails so far saying thank you still putting parts together. Already bought subs 4Skar VD 8’s on a Skar SK 1500.1 and all Skar mids. Not bitching but getting impatient got wheels and airbags picked out too.

9A08AF05-2DAB-4B93-9E18-5845D2E3F760.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

12 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

Ordered a Maverick in September, got 2 emails so far saying thank you still putting parts together. Already bought subs 4Skar VD 8’s on a Skar SK 1500.1 and all Skar mids. Not bitching but getting impatient got wheels and airbags picked out too.

9A08AF05-2DAB-4B93-9E18-5845D2E3F760.png

My Co worker just got his F-250 with the Godzilla motor..... he ordered it in August.....2020 😬

Archived