10 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

My Co worker just got his F-250 with the Godzilla motor..... he ordered it in August.....2020 😬

I can’t bitch cause I had a 2018 F 150  and I was offered more then enough to pay my house off so to me it was a no brainer , my beater  is a 2003 Ford Escape with 205k , but it’s gets old driving a turd . I’ll get it probably 2023. Already gonna pay cash for it too for waiting so long.  

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

I can’t bitch cause I had a 2018 F 150  and I was offered more then enough to pay my house off so to me it was a no brainer , my beater  is a 2003 Ford Escape with 205k , but it’s gets old driving a turd . I’ll get it probably 2023. Already gonna pay cash for it too for waiting so long.  

Nice! A come up is a come up! No mortgage is huge! 

The way things are now, the dealership told my coworker that they where hoping he backed out of the deal. Told him about a guy a couple months ago, he ordered an F-250 platinum. The truck came in, and he backed out of the deal. The dealership turned around and sold it, marked it up $15,000! HIGHWAY ROBBERY! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived