Things that piss you off (anything)

I'm guessing that I missed all of the fun earlier

Nah no fun just a couple of adults acting like children.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Police..

My neighbor (whom I believe to have stolen my stuff) is outside doing drugs and listening to his (my) car stereo with a bunch of his friends (I'm one person not confronting 5+ druggies for my own safety). I call the pllocal pd office. They said they would get an officer over here immediately. That was 18hrs ago...

And they wonder why druggies and thieves don't stop.

Should have added something along the lines of I see some knifes or some pipes

They are to loud if it was night time

It was 7:30pm, not late but was getting there. Oh and they were shooting up and smoking weed. The weed part idgf about. But if I find a needle anywhere near my building im knocking on their door and stabbing the in the leg with it.

sorry bro but it's confusing me.. u are going to stab ur neighbor if u find a needle next to ur building but u dont feel brave enough to go and check if he actually has ur system ?!

There is a difference between my kids safety and a few hundred in stereo equipment missing. I'll gladly confront them about my kids safety before worring about mine.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Finding out that there is a new exploit for the 3DS to run homebrew games, but the game that the exploit targets was pulled from the eShop and the price of the physical copies skyrocketed :(

What game? I have a 3ds and some games I hardly ever touch if I have the game I'll send it your way.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Missing the AA mayhem damnit it just sits in the shed taunting me.

I just need my fix for the month lol someone meet up and give me a demo haha I NEED BASS!!!

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

I would not say "pisses me off" but here is a kinda funny story.

A teen across the street, her boyfriend befriended me and ask me to show how to change the oil on the Bimmer.

I congratulated him on the Bimmer purchase. "I've going to love it!".

We spoke wks later I let him borrow the ramps, oil catch tray, and wrench to do the job right. Def. a DIY thing.

We spoke about reg vs synthetic oil. It is a known fact that syn oil is slippery and if the motor leaks,

your better of using reg oil 10w40, change the oil every 3k vs 7.5k w syn oil. The difference is clear,

the reg heavy oil will leak less. I have the proof on my driveway, no oil stains! Plus it's $25.00 cheaper!

Even told him where to find the article on line .....Pelican Parts.com......

When he returned my tools I asked him about the syn oil, and he hesitated,...."I used what the guy at the parts counter said to use".........

"Well did it leak?"

"Yeah, it did right after I changed the oil"

I just smiled and didnt feel like saying "I told you so". Live and learn young man, live and learn! Hahahaha

Here is part of the article that I swear by....

Now it’s time to fill up your BMW with motor oil. A lot of people aren’t really sure what motor oil to use in their car. Traditionally, the characteristics of motor oil were linked closely to its weight. Heavier-weight oils protect well against heat; lighter-weight oils flow better in cold. In general, if you live in a cold climate, you should use a 10W-40 or similar oil. This oil is a 10-weight oil that behaves and protects against heat like a 40-weight oil. In warmer climates, you should use a 20W-50 oil. This oil doesn’t flow as well at the colder climates, but gives an extra “edge” on the hotter end.

The question of whether to use synthetic or traditional “dinosaur” oil often comes up among car buffs. Consumer Reports (July 1996) ran an extensive test on the two types of oil, altering amongst many different brands. The testers installed freshly rebuilt engines in 75 taxicabs, and then ran them through the harshest conditions on the streets of New York City. Placing different brands, weights, and formulations in the cars, they racked up 60,000 miles on the engines, tore them down, measured, and inspected the engine components for wear. The oil was changed at 3,000 miles in half of them, and the rest were changed at 6,000 miles. results: regardless of brand, synthetic or dino, weight, and oil change interval, there were no discernable differences in engine component wear in any of the engines. Their conclusion? Motor oils and the additives blended into them have improved so much over the years that frequent oil changes and expensive synthetics are no longer necessary.

Still, some people swear by synthetic oil. In practice, I don't recommend using synthetic oil if you have an older car with old seals in the engine. There have been many documented cases in which the addition of synthetic oil has caused an otherwise dry car to start leaking. If you own an older BMW that doesnÂ’t have fresh seals in the engine, I would stick to the non-synthetics.

-Frank

Edited by Deeznutz

I go 15000 on Mobile1 and a Bosch filter, about once a year. I lose one quart per oil change.

I'll pay $7.50 every year for an extra quart.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Come to think about it, I lost one quart when i was using conventional and changing every 5k... it either didn't change or got better

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.