• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16 yo daughter in jail till the 85th. Comes out with ankle bracelet. Get to start paying probation fees again. Yay me.

Make her ass get a job and pay for that shit herself.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

16 yo daughter in jail till the 85th. Comes out with ankle bracelet. Get to start paying probation fees again. Yay me.

Til the 85th? I've been on house arrest before but never that long, lol.

I agree. My probation is up next month. No bracelet though

I agree if you keep bailing them out they won't ever learn. Remember you want be around forever to watch their back.

If it's not hart stopping it not real POWER

d5a12bcc-c31a-4c2d-90bd-394ef746eb7a_zps0ea163ed-8f00-4686-8c3d-77bccbd0ea03_zps

I agree if you keep bailing them out they won't ever learn. Remember you want be around forever to watch their back.

Problem is being a minor if she doesn't pay the collection BS falls to the parents. But I agree, get her a job.

Sorry for the trouble mcfalcon, I thought I had it rough with my 18yo refusing to go to school on time (every day) and really having to hustle to graduate on time. Would basically throw away his Eagle Scout status and cost him a two-year-free college tuition offer he has on the table if he doesn't. Best of luck man.

Static drops are my bag.

Naw, get her out. the longer she sits, the more she gets comfortable. If she becomes comfortable she'll treat it like daycamp. Trust me, after my first stay, jail seemed fun to me but that was when I was in my late teens and 20's. Now, I'd be this dude if they made me sit longer than a month

88054_hanging-man-window-cling.jpg

Till the 8th. Damn spell check. Yeah I plan on her getting a job this time but as was stated it would fall back on me. The ducking laws are stupid man. If your kid tells you "fuck you, I'm not doing it" there's nothing you can do. Whoop a 16 year old? Kind of dumb and pointless.

Still learning but have started gathering.

I'd still do it, pointless or not. Nothing in life is free, including sitting your worthless ass.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Till the 8th. Damn spell check. Yeah I plan on her getting a job this time but as was stated it would fall back on me. The ducking laws are stupid man. If your kid tells you "fuck you, I'm not doing it" there's nothing you can do. Whoop a 16 year old? Kind of dumb and pointless.

There are worse things than an ass whooping, if I would have got in trouble with the law at that age I would have been left to rot in jail and homeless when I got out.

Hell my pops kicked me out for way way less than that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived