someone at my place HIGH up was always on my rear about how long i took lunch for. not too sure why because i get an hour lunch and was always back before an hour time anyways. so he would just be like, "how long is your lunch? people in my department only get 30 minutes" and everytime i would tell him, "i get an hour". and this guy had always been really sneaky (AKA hypocrite asf) so he would take 1.5-2 hour lunches sometimes.

so one day i happened to see him walking out to his car at around 1135 and thought hmm that is a weird time to leave for lunch. 12 rolled around and BING email from him saying stepping out for lunch which i knew is bulls**t.

so i took my lunch. 1pm comes, i go back out to work and notice his car is still gone. hmm ok.

so he finally got back around 230....

i am walking to my office and notice him at the printer so i said hey, whered you go for lunch today? and he just STARES at me and says, nowhere actually i had some other things to do. so i said, oh thats cool i guess....

then about an hour later he comes into my office, "why did you ask where i went to lunch?"

and then i crushed him, "well you left at 1135 and got back at 230 and i thought people in your department only got 30 minute lunches"

... and he lost it, "HOW DARE YOU WATCH ME" "COME HERE YOUNG MAN WE ARE HAVING A TALK WITH YOUR BOSS" "I THINK YOU SHOULD BE FIRED FOR THIS" 

... ya that was a fun time. dodged a bullet too because my boss was on my side.

now ive never had a problem with the guy since, go figure.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

What's a lunch break?

a lovely canadian thing.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

Wanna ride bikes?

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

Do horns get low

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

What's a lunch break?

It's the time where I work my computer with one hand and shove food in my mouth with the other, if I can find a task that is mostly research/reading. Maybe.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

1 hour ago, srp365 said:

It's the time where I work my computer with one hand and shove food in my mouth with the other, if I can find a task that is mostly research/reading. Maybe.

and watch fail videos. 

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

2 hours ago, bolanorthhighlands said:

My aunt, that I thought was sneaking my car out at night, is living with us

Um, aren't you an adult?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

2 hours ago, srp365 said:

I usually have to try and stuff food in my face in between cars, or while im underneath them where customers can't see me, rarely do i get to eat my food without someone interrupting my meal.

And if i buy something hot its usually ice cold by the time i get to eat it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived