gregg1494

Things that piss you off (anything)

Change that attitude.  I’ve hooked up with chicks I️ have no business hooking up with because I️ knew I could. 

• Like 3

The guy that has that 'friend' that has the best of the best.  ex.... (my friends neon runs 9's in 1/4 mile).  Or (my friends stereo is so loud it set off every car alarm in town from his house).  Yet this person has......... a 84 station wagon, powering a 10" sub in a house speaker cabinet, amp powered by the cigarette lighter, gains all the way up, playing at full volume, and he bops his head to all the ear bleading distortion........

Came home from work this morning and noticed my raptor 700 wasn't in its spot. Asked my wife if they ride it. Nope it was stolen. Ironically I had just went to the bank Monday ( same night it was stolen) and paid that loan off.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

Came home from work this morning and noticed my raptor 700 wasn't in its spot. Asked my wife if they ride it. Nope it was stolen. Ironically I had just went to the bank Monday ( same night it was stolen) and paid that loan off.

Man that sucks! Hope you get it back, maybe some kids down the street took it?

1 hour ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

Man that sucks! Hope you get it back, maybe some kids down the street took it?

That's what I'm hoping. There are some kids across  the street that ride 4 wheelers alot. Yeah hopefully it turns back up.

When people call you a "chav" (in london) when you just like listening to loud music with strong deep bass 😞 ...especially from your own friends

Helped a college friend a couple years ago get a job where I work, been here for like 2 years or so, got fired yesterday. One other friend I work with is turning in his notice any day now.