recently got a new supply officer on the ship. old SUPPO got us pretty good with his parting present. he bought the ship new chairs...... rolling chairs.... He's somewhere laughing his ass off about it while we roll around.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got this message from a customer:

"you send me more money I want you to help me and send me one that is well protected model board if you put something up that the other resists the box of this was hammered and talve that iso damage tell me what I send you and do not make me handsome Thank you"

Work is all like, hey you do that fiberglass stuff right? Here fix our broke ass forklifts. Btw, we bought 3 year old resin from truevalue and nothing else. Have fun.

Ended up looking like crap, didn't even buy paint. Whatever, at least it's fixed I guess.

UTlmckV.jpg

VUGBN1b.jpg

bCcEkZw.jpg

L9Np0Mj.jpg

l6VBt40.jpg

1 hour ago, strangeduck said:

Work is all like, hey you do that fiberglass stuff right? Here fix our broke ass forklifts. Btw, we bought 3 year old resin from truevalue and nothing else. Have fun.

Ended up looking like crap, didn't even buy paint. Whatever, at least it's fixed I guess.

UTlmckV.jpg

VUGBN1b.jpg

bCcEkZw.jpg

L9Np0Mj.jpg

l6VBt40.jpg

Im sorry lol, looks better though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My dog has had a small lump on her neck and the vet has been monitoring it. It's grown double the size and has a scab on it and looks off colored from her skin. And I found a second one along her spine. Whenever she spends any amount of time with my in-laws her health/weight fluctuates. And I can't help but think the crap they give her aided in this. 

Archived