Shopping for cars. 

Don't know if I want to get my wife another lease or give her my Acadia and buy a car I can just run into the ground and probably save some gas money. Also wouldn't have bought my Acadia if I knew what our housing situation was going to be so I don't really want to keep driving that 28k miles per year. 

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, corey0928 said:

Shopping for cars. 

Don't know if I want to get my wife another lease or give her my Acadia and buy a car I can just run into the ground and probably save some gas money. Also wouldn't have bought my Acadia if I knew what our housing situation was going to be so I don't really want to keep driving that 28k miles per year. 

Grab a used car, nobody is buying cars right now, even used ones, so they are cheap, especially stuff like cruzes, malibus, focuses, fusions and so on, pretty much the whole used mid size sedan market is really good right now price wise.

Picked up my 2011 malibu with 100k on it for $4k, thing is paying for itself in fuel savings, pulls 40+mpg at 50mph.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

customers that dont listen........destroyed a set of 10s and 4 ds18 neo door speakers. In 2 hrs......how you wander? Folded down the back seat and touched the audio control lc6i and cranked all gains to max. Maxed out both amps. Turned off the crossovers and max all eq settings on factory radio. Kicker was.....i had tape over all settings that he cut and removed and expected me to replace everything for free.

8 hours ago, KCK Jukebox said:

customers that dont listen........destroyed a set of 10s and 4 ds18 neo door speakers. In 2 hrs......how you wander? Folded down the back seat and touched the audio control lc6i and cranked all gains to max. Maxed out both amps. Turned off the crossovers and max all eq settings on factory radio. Kicker was.....i had tape over all settings that he cut and removed and expected me to replace everything for free.

i would deny him with an asshole smile and said those are not my settings. i can quote you what it would be to replace. have a nice day

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

11 hours ago, KCK Jukebox said:

Had something like that happen once, repaired a amp for a guy, told em the gain are not ment to be maxed and low an behold a week later he comes bitching at me that the amp is broke again, I looked at the gain which he forgot to turn down and it was at max, I told em ya on ya own this time since ya never payed me for the 1st repair! 

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

customers, got this gem

helo guy im not stupid but your motherboard its not 100%functional ok i thing neaw you ned to return my mony back mst ...bicose i dont have time lo loseee soryyy ...its not 100% god motherboard.....pliszzz return my money back

1 hour ago, bsneon98 said:

customers, got this gem

helo guy im not stupid but your motherboard its not 100%functional ok i thing neaw you ned to return my mony back mst ...bicose i dont have time lo loseee soryyy ...its not 100% god motherboard.....pliszzz return my money back

I guess someone never had a Speak & Spell as a kid or knows how to use auto-correct on his or her PC!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

people that set you up for a political battle and then get all pissy when you start using facts and calling them names like f tards and f in idiots and then they block you cause what you said got their panties in a wad.  

the nerve of some people, lol..

just kidding  its really my wife that pisses me off 

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

56 minutes ago, 77-AUDIO said:

people that set you up for a political battle and then get all pissy when you start using facts and calling them names like f tards and f in idiots and then they block you cause what you said got their panties in a wad.  

the nerve of some people, lol..

just kidding  its really my wife that pisses me off 

Pics of wife?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived