Tell her to have her friends bring her home

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Wife is on call from 8am to 8pm tomorrow for emergency use. The dumb bitches at the hospital are trying to plan on her coming in to help in a position that she is not applicable for so that the person who is supposed to be doing it can get help and not have to work very hard.

It'd be a shame if she lost her phone during those hours.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Working with this fat fuck that complains about everything I do, when he is around my managers. Around me, acts like my best friend. Managers want me to do everything I do...help with the order, inventory the cooler, co-operate with the store managers and the district people.

In all, the guy thinks I'm trying to replace him, so he gets all pissy because he has 40 years of age and expedience on me, plus a few months of seniority over me. Managers get pissed too, cause he's fucking lazy and leaves early every day.

Could care less about replacing him. I get more/better hours than he does, and I'm higher up on the totem pole with upper management and the district managers. Just bust my ass everyday and they recognize that, and appreciate me for it.

/rant over

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

understand your feels. I work with beyond lazy asses all day long in my summer job. My job is physically demanding, and these jackasses knew what they were getting into when they turned in an application. But when it comes to start bustin balls, they hide when the work comes. When they are told to do something by a higher level worker (because we aren't always supervised by our boss) they will mouth off and do nothing. Irritates to the fuck outta other guys and me who will now be there for 5+ years.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

It'd be a shame if she lost her phone during those hours.

She'd like to keep her job though, so that won't work. It's one specific person at the hospital and one particularly shitty manager that does this every time they work, so we're hoping my wife's manager gets back to her and explains to the shitty lazy nurse that on call is for emergency use, not filling in for the work the lazy bitch feels like she can't handle.

The lack of christmas lights lately. People that drive aggressively, I'm the only one allowed to do that. People who walk across the street when I'm driving, or people driving when I'm trying to walk across the streets. Justin Bieber. Disgruntled old people at restaurants. Traffic. Waiting in lines. Not being able to smoke weed. Growing up. Slow internet connections. Memory running out on my phone. Having to get gas in my car. Cold weather followed by warm weather followed by cold weather. Going to work. Reading pointless threads. Acting like I give a shit to people who don't deserve it. How many things I actually hate in life, you could call me a pessimist.

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Tell her to have her friends bring her home

Didnt think about it lol..

anyways I made it safe home.. mother is happy that I was there however she knows that it wasnt enjoyable for me at all...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.