Things that piss you off (anything)

Drove down to San Diego today to get my MRI done, over an hour drive and 60 miles each way. I get there and the machine is down. Motherfuckers, why don't you call those with appointments? Their excuse was that it had just gone down about an hour before I got there. Well shit it still would have saved me part of the trip.

Oh and top of it, the next opening isn't until the 22nd. Its at a closer location with a badass MRI machine, but still.

WTF??? you're in Cali and you have to drive an hour to get an MRI? I live in Small city in the middle of the dessert and I can get one done at 3 different places in a 15min drive?

Or is it VA?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Drove down to San Diego today to get my MRI done, over an hour drive and 60 miles each way. I get there and the machine is down. Motherfuckers, why don't you call those with appointments? Their excuse was that it had just gone down about an hour before I got there. Well shit it still would have saved me part of the trip.

Oh and top of it, the next opening isn't until the 22nd. Its at a closer location with a badass MRI machine, but still.

WTF??? you're in Cali and you have to drive an hour to get an MRI? I live in Small city in the middle of the dessert and I can get one done at 3 different places in a 15min drive?

Or is it VA?

Cause insure policies

took the gas tank off the chevelle today because I'm going to be cutting and welding the new floor pan, gauge was almost on empty, thought it had about 2 or 3 gallons left (turns out there were about 12 gallons left in it) Started pouring it into the plastic gas tank, when I notice it looked like there was a shit-ton of black dust/grain in the gas, by the time I poured almost all of it out there was so much black shit at the bottom it was like somebody threw a cup full of pepper in there or something.

I also had between 50-100 chips of debris probably a full square centimeter or more that settle at the bottom too, and I can still hear a bunch more of it in the tank.

Really fucking annoying that I can pay $4.60/gal for premium gas and within 2 years of a new gas tank I have enough shit in it to fill a sandblaster.

I know there also going to be some debris in gas and in the tank that builds up but this is fucking ridiculous.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

My company supplies us with uniforms, equipment, boots, belt keepers etc. They tell us to inform our roving Site Sgt. When we see them if a piece of uniform needs to be replaced . So these cheap ass black boots they buy finally broke down so I contacted my Sgt. And he tells me the company isn't providing anymore shit. So I had to go out and spend $300 on shit I need for work because these cheap fucks decide to change their policy with no advanced warning...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My company supplies us with uniforms, equipment, boots, belt keepers etc. They tell us to inform our roving Site Sgt. When we see them if a piece of uniform needs to be replaced . So these cheap ass black boots they buy finally broke down so I contacted my Sgt. And he tells me the company isn't providing anymore shit. So I had to go out and spend $300 on shit I need for work because these cheap fucks decide to change their policy with no advanced warning...

I would be pissed too, write it off?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

took the gas tank off the chevelle today because I'm going to be cutting and welding the new floor pan, gauge was almost on empty, thought it had about 2 or 3 gallons left (turns out there were about 12 gallons left in it) Started pouring it into the plastic gas tank, when I notice it looked like there was a shit-ton of black dust/grain in the gas, by the time I poured almost all of it out there was so much black shit at the bottom it was like somebody threw a cup full of pepper in there or something.

I also had between 50-100 chips of debris probably a full square centimeter or more that settle at the bottom too, and I can still hear a bunch more of it in the tank.

Really fucking annoying that I can pay $4.60/gal for premium gas and within 2 years of a new gas tank I have enough shit in it to fill a sandblaster.

I know there also going to be some debris in gas and in the tank that builds up but this is fucking ridiculous.

Your gas tank is only 2 years old and has all that in it? Fuck what does mine look like inside....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

The only difference in "premium" fuel is more octane. Unless you have a high compression engine, you don't need more octane. Octrane's only purpose is to stop pre detonation, or "knock" on high compression engines. There are no more detergents or additives. It's just marketing- petroleum companies want your car to run so you can buy more petroleum products...