• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

british, french and italian damn drivers

they get it wrong on the road, do many errors and they talk as if they are not guilty...screw that kind of a driver

also the damn PS4 broke on me today

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I just got a citation from my hoa for failure to display membership sticker. Its in the center console of my car but wont stick to the mirror because yhe housing is still slick from being detailed. The reason my vehicle was parked where they could see it was because I was helping them configure a wireless network for the clubhouse and lounge areas.

WTF they issue citations??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

why does a resident have to be a member of a Home Owners Association? Don't see any of the other fuckers in the HOA paying another individuals mortgage.

When you buy a house in a subdivision there's an agreement you sign.

Potentially: supposed idea is that if everyone agrees to keep their house in tip-top shape, clean their lawn and keep it manicured, that it will artifically preserve property values.

Realistically: Its just another way to give people rights to be assholes.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Ad cost me 100 a month to ensure my toad is plowed in winter and trash is picked up. If youve read my posts about my asshole garbage man youll know how I feel about it. Oh I have armed security too who doesnt do shit either.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

People who act like they are pressing the breaks in the passenger seat or back seat. It makes me want to punch someobe in the face.

or when my wife says please be careful. No shit? Infigured id see if I could get this thing sideways

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ad cost me 100 a month to ensure my toad is plowed in winter and trash is picked up. If youve read my posts about my asshole garbage man youll know how I feel about it. Oh I have armed security too who doesnt do shit either.

You get your amphibians drunk in the winter? A plowed toad could be amusing...

The people at work that believe you need to have been in the same field for 30 years to know anything about it. Because as we all know, if it takes 1 person 30 years to become efficient at something, it takes everyone that long. :rolleyes:

You weren't managing Exchange in 1984, and your environments were physical, not virtual, so stfu about your experience, or stop coming down to my office wasting my time asking the SAME s#it over and over again.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Archived