Things that piss you off (anything)

All these dumb fucking challenges that people seem to be doing now a days. I can understand the ice one even though it poses a risk for hypothermia. But who in the FUCK willingly and purposely lights their self on fire. What the hell happened to being normal kids and playing outside and shit. You know stay out until last minute playing Basketball or Football etc..

I seriously wonder if kids remember or even know what it means to play outside w/o a phone and actually participate in physical activity

I remember playing soccer or football right after sunset. We played fast so we can end the game "faster" lol cause everyone had to go home

Or playing tackle football in the street. I tried to never get the ball or go into the sidewalks so I wouldn't get tackled lol

Good times

having so much energy for once i don't know what to do its like nobody is at the controls o.o

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I need some of what you are on man, lol.

This Florida heat and humidity just drains me, I've been going straight to sleep when I get home from work.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

I straight up run on caffeine. Between work school and a toddler im fried. Thankfully softabll just ended for me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I straight up run on caffeine. Between work school and a toddler im fried. Thankfully softabll just ended for me.

One of the guys in my CCNA class years ago said that if you work in any IT-related field, you can look forward to getting addicted to caffeine and/or nicotine (something like that)

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Being disorganized as fuck, so one quick job turns into me digging around in my disorganized car for almost an hour before giving up because of ONE adapter that I need for that job. Now I have to put it off until monday (they close in like 30 mins and aren't open on sundays), and risk pissing off that client.

We finally have a new hire to cover my night shifts, so I have some relief there, but now I'm trying to get myself back on track and in order.

And I have to be out of my apartment at the end of this week (already have arrangements at another place, just need to get added to the lease and move stuff over), and I've still got a ton of stuff to do (most of which I have to wait for my bro-in-law to get back in town, since he was my roommate and I'll need his help for some of this).

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Went to a huge ass party last night. 14 minutes after I left 6 fights started.

Only reason I went to the party was to watch some slutty bitches fight, didn't happen

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.